Thread: Luke’s H2 Teth

Luke’s H2 Teth

I got my first Luke’s rail coming in the mail. It is a h2 Teth 9.1. Anyone else have this rail? How do you like it? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the h2 Armada. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by jbtamu1011 View Post
    I have the h2 Armada. Love it.
    Cool, thanks for the input.

If you have a nummech frame, there is no modification needed to the sear to get the frame to fit properly. The h2 is a hair deeper to factor for the little hump on the sear that hits against the frame.

Great, that’s good to know. I do have a nummech frame coming and a luke’s angled fore grip. Just waiting on Sandman to put ULE bodies back up again. Then I’ll have my new mag up and running.

Just a note, these rails still need a 'non AGD spec solenoid plunger adjustment' when used on the Emag. I've engraved an h2 on the bottom of these rail's so their easily distinguished from the h1's.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Just a note, these rails still need a 'non AGD spec solenoid plunger adjustment' when used on the Emag. I've engraved an h2 on the bottom of these rail's so their easily distinguished from the h1's.
    Actually it literally just got dropped at my door. It’s beautiful as is the carbon fiber fore grip too. Though the wife made me repack it so she can wrap it and put it in my stocking . It’s going on a mech build with a nummech frame and a ULE body. Thanks for heads up though if I ever decide to use it on my emag. From one tinkerer of machines to another thank you for your craftsmanship and support of this community and Merry Christmas.