Thread: My Mag Project

My Mag Project

Did a mock up of my mag project I am working on. I had to steal parts from my emag and Tac One to put this together but it’s the basic idea. I am just waiting on my nummech nmag frame and ef trigger to come in and for ULE bodies to be back in stock. I will also be using my xvalve for this build as I will be using my ULT with it and my retro valve with short pin will go in the Tac one. The rail is a Luke’s H2 Teth and the fore grip is a Luke’s angled cf fore grip. The barrel is a DW Null barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dstud2000 View Post
    Did a mock up of my mag project I am working on. I had to steal parts from my emag and Tac One to put this together but it’s the basic idea. I am just waiting on my nummech nmag frame and ef trigger to come in and for ULE bodies to be back in stock. I will also be using my xvalve for this build as I will be using my ULT with it and my retro valve with short pin will go in the Tac one. The rail is a Luke’s H2 Teth and the fore grip is a Luke’s angled cf fore grip. The barrel is a DW Null barrel.

Looking real good there.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Thanks Gundam, I’m excited and can’t wait for the rest of my parts to come In. Just need Sandman to get those ULE bodies back in stock. I would have loved one of the XMT CF bodies but they were out of my price range unfortunately.

I have a build very similar. With the Xvalve it ends up being exceptionally light. I run mine with an air thru stock and a bottle in a pack.

solid build choice! is this the one you're going to anodize?

My Mag Project

Quote Originally Posted by dahoeb View Post
    solid build choice! is this the one you're going to anodize?
    No, this one is just going to be black for now. It is my other mag project I need the rail anodized.

Last edited by dstud2000; 01-02-2020 at 04:52 PM.