Thread: Aluminum Light-Weight RT Pro Rail Options?

Aluminum Light-Weight RT Pro Rail Options?

Hello, are there any options for a light weight version of the RT Pro rail?

Something drilled for the front aluminum shroud and the rear site rail but also possibly made out of aluminum with additional (extra) material removed to lighten it up? I do like the full size length as i prefer at least a small gap between the foregrip and the trigger frame (I like longer markers like the Lv1 or Luxe etc).

I am going to be looking at using the XMagTerror ULE RT body w/possibly Nummech trigger frame and was looking at my rail options. I really like the original RT pro styling but am always looking to lighten her up any way possible and the factory rail seems a big on the chubby side! I know the shroud and rail isnt helping the weight savings but Id prefer to lose some weight on the body and rail than to ditch the original RT styling.

Thanks in advance. I have seen a few custom rails floating around but haven't stumbled across anything production yet.

There maybe someone who can ULE mill a rt pro rail for you. If nothing pops up here check the air smiths section of mcarterbrown. I have gotten exemplary work from Ken at KPCS. I think Luke Customs used to do custom ULE milling on rails, Luke is good about answering PMs and emails, I would probably ask him first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke used to offer those services, but if you look at this website it is no longer listed as an option.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dstud2000 View Post
    There maybe someone who can ULE mill a rt pro rail for you. If nothing pops up here check the air smiths section of mcarterbrown. I have gotten exemplary work from Ken at KPCS. I think Luke Customs used to do custom ULE milling on rails, Luke is good about answering PMs and emails, I would probably ask him first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I actually found a ULE milled RT rail but not sure what it should be priced at. Seller is asking $100. I know the rails can be had for $20-40 on average but unsure what the time required for milling generally is and/or cost for that kind of work. I will shoot Luke an email and see if he offers anything still. I see he has some beautiful rails available on his site just not sure if they could be made to work for my build. More to research that's for sure!

nowdays , ULE rails are normally around 100 ,, talk to Captain Pinky , i'd bet he would have one

Does anyone know if an ULE RT body will work with an emag rail on a nummech double trigger frame while utilizing the front RT pro foregrip/handle and rear site rail?

The emag rail will be drilled/tapped for front shroud + ULE milled
    The rest is stock as described

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by digital sol View Post
    Does anyone know if an ULE RT body will work with an emag rail on a nummech double trigger frame while utilizing the front RT pro foregrip/handle and rear site rail?

The emag rail will be drilled/tapped for front shroud + ULE milled
    The rest is stock as described

Thanks
    Yes, ULE RT body should with that setup just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam V View Post
    Yes, ULE RT body should with that setup just fine.

Awesome thank you! Just wanted to confirm before spending the $ on ULE milling of the rail + having it drilled/tapped for the foregrip piece.

A rechargeable headlamp that is beautifully designed for the satisfaction of the consumers, Fenix HM50R https://totalguide.org/best-tactical...-led-headlamp/ is what we are talking about. You will never go wrong with this flashlight. A review was provided to guide you on why and where to find this product.
    Last edited by Yowndrift; 03-09-2020 at 02:48 AM.