Thread: Help Me Price - RT - RT Pro - Mini Mag Center Feed - Mini Mag Center Feed Polished

Help Me Price - RT - RT Pro - Mini Mag Center Feed - Mini Mag Center Feed Polished

Hello, would you be able to assist in pricing the following markers? I purchased these all at once recently as I wanted to build a mag and couldn't pass up the offer. Ultimately I think I am going to be building my own mag from scratch (aftermarket parts) so I will likely part ways with some of these but quite honestly am not sure on pricing. I haven't aired any of these up just yet but wanted to get an idea on pricing etc.

1) AGD Automag RT - Original box, includes barrel, VHS tape, printed instructions

2) AGD Automag RT Pro - Original box, includes barrel, VHS tape, printed instructions

3) Mini Mag Center Feed 'Grey' - No barrel included, as shown

4) Mini Mag Center Feed 'Polished'- No barrel included, as shown
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Ugh, sorry for the broken necks I literally uploaded these to flickr and rotated and saved the pics in the correct position, then when i uploaded them they all flipped again! I miss the photobucket days before it was hot garbage

All pm's replied, I do have a couple of these listed on Ebay but would prefer to sell here for sure.

Pm's replied

Note: Not looking to part any of these at this time. If they do not sell as complete markers then I will run through that option i just dont want tons of odds and ends collecting dust from doing a part out etc. At least not at this time.

Pm sent

Classic RT - Sold

Minimag polished center feed - sold

Great guy to buy from the classic rt was in perfect condtion and everything came packaged up well and shipped fast. Thanks for a great mag

Mike

Classic RT - Sold
    Minimag Polished Center Feed - Sold
    Minimag Grey Center Feed - Sold
    Minimag RT Pro - Available