Thread: WTB RT foregrip and RT hardline

WTB RT foregrip and RT hardline

I’m building an RT from scratch Tuna is already helping with a good chunk of the parts but I still need a few other parts to complete this. Looking for new to mint condition. Let me know what you guys have.

Thanks
    Mike

Hey! I just recently looked for some hard lines. Every few months someone decides to part out an RT. I didn't feel like waiting so I used 3 CCM Fittings (with Automag post) and bought these from Amazon.

Btw, shout outs to all those hardline wizards on Facebook (i don't know their AO names, but someone out there is going crazy with the pipe bender

I measured and used a saw and file to do the rest. I tested with air and everything came out great. I created 3 more failure points in the simple design, but it looks damn good. lol.

Name:  0.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  132.1 KB

Thanks bunny I will keep that in mind if I can’t get a set on here. Also still need the foregrip and vert asa as well.

Thanks
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdog2019 View Post
    Thanks bunny I will keep that in mind if I can’t get a set on here. Also still need the foregrip and vert asa as well.

Thanks
    Mike
    I’ve got a rt classic line I might let go, if it doesn’t work out on my current build I’d consider letting it go

Ended up finding a complete gun so no longer need this.

Thanks
    Mike

Actually I wouldn’t mind grabbing another one of these lines. So if someone still has a set they are willing to part with please send me a pm or post here

Thanks
    Mike

Still looking for an original rt hardline set.

Thanks
    Mike

To the top for an rt hard line. I have a brand new phantom hardline currently working but I would rather the classic rt line as it’s a tad bit shorter and better match. Willing to trade that line plus a little cash if someone can part ways with one.

Thanks
    Mike

Maybe a stupid question, but I love the look of the hardline setup. How do you remove the valve with the hardline? Is the fitting enabling an easy disconnect of the line?

Quote Originally Posted by edallie View Post
    Maybe a stupid question, but I love the look of the hardline setup. How do you remove the valve with the hardline? Is the fitting enabling an easy disconnect of the line?
    This is on a classic rt so the the fitting doesn't go to the valve. but generally removing the screws on the fitting and pulling outward.