Thread: 1990's AGD Metal gun case

1990's AGD Metal gun case

Hello All

I recently had my 90's AGD gun case destroyed by a flood. It was the upholstered metal case one, with the giant crest on the side (and 2 smaller patches). Yesterday, I saw a post about that model gun case on this site, and now I can't find it. Am hoping any site veterans can recollect any such threads and bring them to my attention. I am looking to see if there are any available on the market, and/or at least what their value was..Thanks all, I appreciate any input....

Name:  AGD airgun design gun case.png
Views: 353
Size:  157.3 KB

I believe there were approximately 515 of these made, it could have been 550, but I recall 515 as the actual number. Occasionally they come on the market and remarkably only sell in the $100 to $150 price range. Despite their limited availability they have never ever climbed in value all that much. It would seem that 500 is more than enough to satisfy the available collectors. I have seen a couple pop on Ebay over the last few years also. Same basic price point. Good Luck finding a replacement. Sorry for your loss with the flood.
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com