So I missed the return date for these. Bought two different frames, liked the other ones better, and forgot about these until it was too late...

They're brand new, only opened to try on in front of the mirror. Still have all tags and packaging.

Name:  91C58E8E-8D8F-4074-84C8-E2AB865B6F05.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  39.2 KB

Model is Guides Choice. This exact configuration (lens and color) was discontinued by Smith earlier this month. Now the only option is ChromaPop+ lenses, and recommended retail price is 360+...

Lenses are copper colored techlite polarchromic glass. They use silver halide crystals embedded in the glass to adjust tint level based on ambient light conditions (think LensCrafters ads from the 90s, only a narrower range of tint). They're also polarized and coated with hydro/oleophobic coating on inside and outside the lenses. I wanted these living in the PNW, where we have a wide mix of full sun and partially cloudy days from spring to fall, and these lenses work really well for the variable conditions. I have the same lenses in different frames that I love for casual use, driving, fishing, boating and hiking.

Frames are matte havana color (sort of like a brown tortoise shell, but not as shiny).

They were 245 from Smith, and I can find them in this config for 230-240 (and higher) from online retailers who still have them. I'd like 190 OBO.

I'd consider trades (± cash) for a phantom, but otherwise mostly looking for cash.