Thread: Air Leak

Air Leak

Been a couple of years bit I'm back. Had a death on the family and some other issues. Anyway took all three of my mags out this weekend and my ule with x valve and it has a trigger kit was leaking the entire time. After messing with it I found that it doesn't leak if I hold the trigger back, otherwise it leaks. By the way it still shoots great. Just that now it is an air hog with a leak. Lol any suggestions

Dump some oil into the gun. If its been years, i am sure that some of the orings are dry.

If the oil doesn't work, the leak is a result of a bad oring in the on/off. Change it, leak goes away

If it doesnt leak when you hold the trigger back then the on/off is ok. Check your powertube oring or L10 carrier oring size.. Make sure the leak is not coming from the little hole in the valve. That would be a different area to check.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Worked late today. I'll mess with it tomorrow

Ok my leak is definitely in the on/off. I switched it with another gun and the leak went away. I do have some more questions though. This particular leaking x-valve has what I'm assuming is a trigger upgrade in it. The on/off has a really tiny pin and the entire on/off body is different. I went through the sticky to see if there were any pictures of the on/off that I have. I bought this gun and it already had this on/off in it. I can't seem to upload the picture here. I will try to describe it lol. It appears to be two pieces (brass) like most with a stainless steel pin through it. The pin is TINY w/a TINY o-ring on it. This on/off body is long enough that the two O-rings on the inside end are not in the standard spot or should I say not dropped inside. One of those O-rings are on the bottom portion of the on/off body and the smaller one is pushed inside of the end of the lower portion of the on/off body. I want to replace all of the O-rings, but I can't figure out which way the S.S. pin comes out. This thing also has spacers between the upper and lower pieces of the on off.
    Last edited by PsychoJester; 03-11-2020 at 08:41 PM.

On/Off

Name:  20200311_202521.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  36.3 KB

That is a ULT. I have the rebuild kit for it. Email me tunaman5@verizon.net