Paintball for the most part is shut down. The retail store and field are closed.
However, I can go into the office alone and still fulfill incoming orders and update the website.
These things I am currently doing.
I may not be in everyday for any number of reasons, but for the most part I am keeping up with orders and a few repairs.
I have updated many things including some significant price increases for product that has been a very long time coming.
It's unfortunate that increases happen during a time when it may be hard for those to afford. The economy WAS doing well a month ago....
I suggest before you price your used items that you see what the new prices are on some products. It may very well be that your used AGD parts are worth more now. Some very well should be.

I am working on updating the site for new gun builds. Price increases create a web of changes across several products and cross products.
I am making sure it's done correctly, to reduce errors.

I am also re-marketing the current AGD gun the Custom RT ULE.
It seems since the first RT classic every single gun AGD made used RT in it's name on some level. This has made defining what gun we are talking about confusing to newcomers for the last 20 years.

Officially new X-valved Mechanical Automags will be simply called XM Automags for "X-Valved Mechanical Automag". RT will be left off moving forward. Reactive trigger will still be listed as a feature of the valve, but we will be moving the focus away from "RT" as many many people do not understand physics and want to ban any Automag with an RT related to it believing all RT's are uncontrollable.

Still waiting on the final supply of ULE bodies to come in for full gun builds to be wide open.
The last custom gun build I did was another CF Nail gun.
I do have a queue of some guns for customers request. I will try and work towards those when I can.

Stay safe, stay well.
Tim "Sandman"
AGD