Thread: Rt pro angled forgrip

Rt pro angled forgrip

Ok, I can swear I saw this somewhere at some point just want to make sure it actually exists and I'm not losing my mind

Looking for an angled forgrip for an rt pro rail

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I used one of lukes carbon fiber/aluminum angled foregrips for my z grip build

Sorry forgot to mention, this is for a gas through setup.

I would grab one of the Luke's ones in a nanosecond if I could only run gas through it

White Wolf Airsmithing made one like 20 years ago.

One on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    White Wolf Airsmithing made one like 20 years ago.

One on the right.

Holy crap that thing is long

There used to be angled VASAs you could buy and then attach a foregrip of your choice. Here's an example.

Those original 15* VASA's are almost impossible to find now, however. You might be better off buying one from Luke. He has a few for sale on his website. If you don't like his style, you could instead pay a machinist to modify a stock VASA. Shouldn't be too hard. Depending on your set-up, I could even do it for you (though it would probably be cheaper to find a local shop to do it for you). Send me a PM if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    There used to be angled VASAs you could buy and then attach a foregrip of your choice. Here's an example.

Those original 15* VASA's are almost impossible to find now, however. You might be better off buying one from Luke. He has a few for sale on his website. If you don't like his style, you could instead pay a machinist to modify a stock VASA. Shouldn't be too hard. Depending on your set-up, I could even do it for you (though it would probably be cheaper to find a local shop to do it for you). Send me a PM if you're interested.
    That Luke's one is exactly what I was looking for. Not sure how how I missed that.

What section is it hiding under?