Thread: RT Pro Valve

RT Pro Valve

As the title states. What are RT Pro valves with lvl7 bolt worth these days?

Thanks,
    JB

there's one on ebay right now thats up to 170 bucks, It might go higher, Normally I've seen them in the 130-150 range with lvl7 bolts, dont know why this one is getting so much attention right now?

I was bidding on it and that's why its that high. Someone really wants it. I'm not winning it and knew it was getting over valued. I just wanted to be sure that i should stop when I ask that question.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
    JB
    Aggie Class of '09

Well the value on these has increased considering prices on new AGD stuff has gone up as well. The valve on eBay is mine by the way and appreciate the bid war lol but I have seen them in recent weeks ranging from 150-165. Saw one go for 185 two weeks ago. It’s definitely a sellers market atleast it seems cuz there aren’t many of these popping up.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdog2019 View Post
    Well the value on these has increased considering prices on new AGD stuff has gone up as well. The valve on eBay is mine by the way and appreciate the bid war lol but I have seen them in recent weeks ranging from 150-165. Saw one go for 185 two weeks ago. It’s definitely a sellers market atleast it seems cuz there aren’t many of these popping up.
    With or without a Level 10?

Without