Thread: What will you do?

What will you do?

Looking at more of the positives, what is the first thing you will do, when the states open up and can put this crisis behind us?

Go play paintball?
    Go to the movies?
    Run around Walmart, setting up toilet paper forts while telling everyone you are not wearing a mask, & the walls of Charmin will protect you?

Nobody wants to know...

Big family cookout, followed by big friends cookout. Then paintball. Probably still stay away from overly crowded places for awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

I’m a homebody as it is, so not much changes for me. I’m going to go play paintball and go visit my parents in Texas and start my Saturday ritual of going to go grab a coffee and breakfast at the local spot again.

Maybe eat out at a restaurant, and probably volunteer to travel for work again. Travelling for machine installs or even just like visiting a customer site REALLY sucks when you can't go eat anywhere and have to take everything back to your car/the hotel the parking lot.

After that, paintball and some evening friend hangouts. Then maybe the beach. Summer is coming!

Get a damn babysitter so my wife and I can enjoy one meal alone. Didn't do squat for our anniversary last weekend, and I'm still sour about it, lol.