Thread: Out of stock? But i love AGD

Out of stock? But i love AGD

RT Pro / Emag No-Rise CF Polished

When and will this product be made again and sold on AGD website? Will it fit RT ULE Rail? Is there different barrel thread options

Rail - RT ULE / Tac-One / Pro ULE / Flat Black

Could this Rail be made in a CP green color to match, custom colors?

I have a RT ULE with black vert main body. Wanting to color Match rail to ASA setup and Chrome the Body with that sweet no-rise

You can check with Tuna as well. I know he had some a little while back. Worth a shot.

I have ONE of these bodies left. Used but mint vert feed no rise ss polished twistlock. Twistlock is the only way these ever came.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Okay thankyou Tunaman but am looking for a non twist lock and thank you luke! I will contact AGD when I can next week

Quote Originally Posted by jamieRT View Post
    Okay thankyou Tunaman but am looking for a non twist lock and thank you luke! I will contact AGD when I can next week
    There is no such thing as a Stainless Steel Polished No rise in cocker threads. You CAN put a Doc's adapter in there to make it work. I have both here if you want them.

^He's right, you know. And since NoRises are not that common that's a good offer to take up. You can also search for a 'Mag Freak back with slots for left, right and center feeding to run in it. Light and adaptable.

As for a green color matched rail, you'll most likely have to send one out to one of the several paintball anodizers out there.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag