Thread: RT Pro great shape

RT Pro great shape

I have two guns that are over 10 years old and in perfect shape...except they haven't been shot for over 10 years. They will need a rebuild kit. The one has a Freak complete barrel system. I'm getting back into paintball and want to start with the latest. One of them has a very low serial number. Let me know what you think. Not sure why the pictures are upside down?

Thanks, Edddie

Micro Mag *SOLD*

RT PRO still available
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by EddieRTPRO; 05-25-2020 at 09:23 AM.

Welcome! The RT Pro I think comes in around $350. About a $100 more than a Classic RT due to the non-banjo valve making it more versatile on interchangeability. Plus, it looks to be in pretty good condition and the aluminum Freak Twist-Lock is fantastic to have being compatible with the HiRise centerfeed (not many barrels match up to the steel stovepipe bodies). If the bolt is Level 10 (bulged around the tip and tapered on the base) that's also a pro. Only cons are unknown condition, standard Intelliframe with trigger, and - as compared to ULE bodies with aluminum X valves - the weight (ss/aluminum valve, steel body, solid rail).

Without seeing the driver's side, the Micro is a gen2 (ball detent attached with 2 screws) or gen3 (detent pinned into machined protrusion). Standard black one with a ss valve should be in the neighborhood of $250. However, it's dressed in PK Selective's Teal Tiger (or Blue Nights variation) with matching frame, foregrip and Armson barrel. I'd put the value at $450 then.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Thats a gen4 micromag. Tell by the way there is some body that covers the valve on the top. Gen2 and 3 don't have this. Very very very interested in getting that micromag.

Walking stick is pretty accurate on the price of the micromag.
    Last edited by jbtamu1011; 05-23-2020 at 08:24 PM.
    JB
    Aggie Class of '09