Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 91 to 116 of 116

Thread: KAM Designs/Venomous Designs Evo V1 Foregrip.

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Paso Robles, CA
    Posts
    663
    The Machine finish on those look really great.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    445
    Fritz Frog looks as happy as me about these.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    3,075
    Got my foregrip on Saturday, looks great, feels great. Now have to find someone to do a gloss black anno so i can mount it.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    449
    Yeah got mine over the weekend too! Looks great! Gotta see about getting screws and anno done.

    Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
    JB
    Aggie Class of '09

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    229
    Just got mine today! Absolutely love them, hopefully I can work them on my build...

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    2,330
    Awesome,


    We are sold out for now until everyone gets their grips. Once that happens I will sell off the final 3. IF you are interested let me know and I will contact you when they are available.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,563
    Did these go out to all purchasers or are some still waiting to be sent out?
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    2,330
    I had a delay on my end. Any that are remaining are boxed and going Thursday. I apologize for the delay.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    2,330
    At this point everybody who has paid in full has had packages shipped to them with a few exceptions. Most of those are noted.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    At this point everybody who has paid in full has had packages shipped to them with a few exceptions. Most of those are noted.
    Thank you for the update

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    2,330
    I would like to thank everyone who purchased one of these or any other KAM Design product. Without your support these types of projects wouldn't happen. Thank you.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    I would like to thank everyone who purchased one of these or any other KAM Design product. Without your support these types of projects wouldn't happen. Thank you.
    I've sent one of my grips off to get anno matched. I'll have the grip plus one of the KAM86v2 frames on a gun. Thank you!

    Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Posts
    115
    Thank-you the grip is Beautiful

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,563
    Got mine, looks great. No to watch it sit on a shelf for years lol.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    449
    What length screws are people using to attach the foregrip?

  16. #106
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    2,330
    I can check the files in the morning and give you a idea of what length. But some of the choice of screw length will depend on how deep the rail has been milled in the front area. I’ve seen that vary.

  17. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    2,330
    I will be putting the last two I have up for sale on Monday morning.

  18. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    2,330
    Quote Originally Posted by jbtamu1011 View Post
    What length screws are people using to attach the foregrip?

    Ok so the threads are approx. 1/2" deep on the foregrip. I would stay off that number alittle so call it 3/8"

    Then you need to get the thickness of your rails material under the screws. Typically but not always approx. 1/8".

    So you should be ok with a screw that is 1/2" long if your rail is the same. Even if its slightly different you should be ok.

  19. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Ok so the threads are approx. 1/2" deep on the foregrip. I would stay off that number alittle so call it 3/8"

    Then you need to get the thickness of your rails material under the screws. Typically but not always approx. 1/8".

    So you should be ok with a screw that is 1/2" long if your rail is the same. Even if its slightly different you should be ok.
    Thanks, cougar20th!

  20. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    449
    So we have a predicament. The screws for this grip do not fit thru the rail if you have a Luke's rail. The grip slot is too narrow. I just tried to mock fit the grip to my armada rail. The screws do fit, however, in my Karta rail.

    How would one go about widening the slot in the rail to fit the screws?

    Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

  21. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    8,183
    The slot in my rails are for RTP foregrip screws (10-32) are these 1/4-20?

  22. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    The slot in my rails are for RTP foregrip screws (10-32) are these 1/4-20?
    Yessir

    Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

  23. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by jbtamu1011 View Post
    How would one go about widening the slot in the rail to fit the screws?

    Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
    A file.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    2,330
    I have one left. If someone wants to buy it it is available.

  25. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Southern IL
    Posts
    2
    just sent you an order for a noxious, and asked about any V1s left... so yes I'll take it, just add it to my order please!

  26. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    2,330
    SOLD OUT

    Thank you everyone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •