Thread: I found a Never Used Sydarm in my old AGD case!

Thumbs up I found a Never Used Sydarm in my old AGD case!

I was digging around looking for the RT Pro Tom gave me and sitting nice and sexy, directly under it, was this beauty. Never even fired or disassembled since it left the factory back in the Kinda_early 2000's. This young lady still smell like the factory oil..lol. I wish I had the box but I really didn't even expect to find this. Oh....after all these years the RT Pro aired up and shot like a champ.

So do I put Air on the Sydarm or just put it away for another gazillion years?

Name:  IMG_0225.jpeg
Views: 406
Size:  31.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_0226.jpeg
Views: 399
Size:  47.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_0227.jpeg
Views: 381
Size:  41.9 KB

It's always tough to decide how to handle an unmolested mag. Show it a good time or let someone else break it in?

I feel like I'm speaking off topic... lol

i want that gun.lol

Looks pristine.
    What's the serial number?
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

SY00743 Can you find a date from that?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Looks pristine.
    What's the serial number?

XmagTerror,

That is a wife question...lol. She already gave me instructions not to put it in my office. She is afraid I will get the "bug" again. Its a bit late. Thats why I was looking for my RT. I know it would seem logical to use an Angel but now that I don't work on them Im just gonna stay with my AGD paint flinging device.

Quote Originally Posted by Zone Drifter View Post
    It's always tough to decide how to handle an unmolested mag. Show it a good time or let someone else break it in?

I feel like I'm speaking off topic... lol

Tom had given me an RT Pro for my birthday back in the early 2000's and I would just open the box and look at it. I did this for over 6 months..LOL Then one day....it happened. Pew Pew Pew Pew!!!!!

My wife just pointed out that it has been 15yrs since I have been here and I used a diff username. This place is like finding an old pair of shoes. You just put them on and they are perfect. lol

The internet never goes away.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart