Thread: After 15yrs I am back to paintball with my RT Pro

After 15yrs I am back to paintball with my RT Pro

I got really bored sitting at the office, due to the C19 problem, so watched a tournament video from the early 90's and got the bug. I went home and started digging through my marker box and at the very bottom of all the Angels, Shockers and a few Matrix was 2 AGD products. A brand new Sydarm and the RT Pro Tom gave me.

I aired up the RT, after borrowing a tank, and it shot just like the day I put it away. That is going to be the marker I use because it shot each and every time I pulled the trigger and I never had to worry about a dead battery or an assload of other design/manufacturing issues with the WDP guns. However, I still love my LED Angel and it will look good in my office. The rest of the stuff will stay in the box.
    Bob Sandifer
    bobsandifer.com

Welcome home.

I finally took the RT apart and even though it shot like a champ it was completely full of an extra fine sand. WOW. I think it is time to hit up one of the parts dudes to get her back looking OG sexy. SName:  IMG_0230.jpeg
Views: 365
Size:  66.7 KBomeone jacked my X-Valve though. Oh well.

Hey! Welcome back! If you need your old TAG screen name, I could get you back in. If not, i can change your join date to APR 2002 :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! Either would be amazing! Bunny? Like from waaaaaay back bunny?

I’m not sure if I should use TAG since I sold the company, trademark blah blah. I thought Jon had changed my UN to BobSandifer but I might be wrong. Hell. I’m just glad to be here

Thank you again

We knew you'd be back.....they always come back.....

And East Coast Angel (i think thats what they're called) could probably bring your angel back to working condition if you ever wanted to....with a modern loader, those things still perform great.

If I can't sort out that freaking Angel I will Def hit them up

Quote Originally Posted by dahoeb View Post
    We knew you'd be back.....they always come back.....

And East Coast Angel (i think thats what they're called) could probably bring your angel back to working condition if you ever wanted to....with a modern loader, those things still perform great.
    Bob Sandifer
    bobsandifer.com

... do I know you guys?

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

It’s funny you popped in on this thread. While I was working in my booth, on some Angels, you actually got my RT Running so I could play with it that particular day. Back in the day I worked on an angel or 2 from time to time. You are one of the few people I remember. lol

I do fondly remember that event at your place. Now... I still not sure I remember that night. I recall being woke up by housekeeping because I had over slept the check out time! Then without a wake up shower or a cup of coffee had to ride my bike all the way back home with a terrible hang over... Ahhhh good times good times.

Good to see you again Bob. Glad to see your still kicking it.

The Predator boards were good boards. I have my project board, and I have my predator angel. That Angel was one of the better guns to ever rip up the Atlantic Xball seasons in the early years, and it still rocks. I was disappointed that Bob didn't refund my down payment that was taken for the Emag board development when it was cancelled. Everyone including myself got ghosted when trying to get our money back. Not good business.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

The paintball community doesnt forget....