Thread: New Sydarm Never Fired

New Sydarm Never Fired

I found this guy in my AGD box and thought I would try to get more info on it. If it was test fired at AGD then that was the only time it was fired. I don't have the box or the paperwork so I would assume this means it is not "complete".

My wife seems to think this was one of the guns Tom gave me but Im not sure. It's been over 15yrs so my memory is a bit scattered.

Name:  IMG_0226.jpeg
Views: 275
Size:  47.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_0227.jpeg
Views: 314
Size:  41.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_0225.jpeg
Views: 288
Size:  31.5 KB
    Bob Sandifer
    bobsandifer.com

How much$

How much is it worth to you? I didn't plan on selling it but I would like to get my RT Pro back original
    Bob Sandifer
    bobsandifer.com

^Wow, just randomly 3 Sydarms all at once. Too bad none have the constant air adapter.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

The little thingie that goes where the co2 is put? I had quite a few of them in inventory but we never finalized the agd service center thing so nothing was added to inventory. I’ll dig through the boxes. I also had a delron prototype of a feed adapter contraption we were going to make. Ya know. I might just keep this thing lol

I dont think Tuna has any constant air adapters any more.

Those are like hens teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by BobS View Post
    The little thingie that goes where the co2 is put? I had quite a few of them in inventory but we never finalized the agd service center thing so nothing was added to inventory. I’ll dig through the boxes. I also had a delron prototype of a feed adapter contraption we were going to make. Ya know. I might just keep this thing lol
    If your dig turns up any C/A adapters to run anything but 12g CO2 please let me know! A feed adapter prototype, eh? My mind's not creative enough to imagine something other than a very front heavy elbow contraption. Curious what the design concept was.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

how much are you looking for?

The wife put it on eBay
    Bob Sandifer
    bobsandifer.com