Thread: I’m not saying Facebook is bad...but...

MOTY3

I’m not saying Facebook is bad...but...

Man I had to take a break. I logged out two days ago because all the crap was pissing me off. It was affecting me mentally and physically. I’m feeling less tense now...

Good choice. I haven't had it on my phone for over 3 years. I only use it for Messenger these days.

Farcebook...for people who want the government to know everything about them and for people who need help with everything in their lives.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    Man I had to take a break. I logged out two days ago because all the crap was pissing me off. It was affecting me mentally and physically. I’m feeling less tense now...
    Permanently close your account and dont look back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Farcebook...for people who want the government to know everything about them and for people who need help with everything in their lives.
    I thought that was Windows OS

If it wasnt for the couple pages I follow/facebbok market place, I'd probably get rid of it, just seeing so much negativity 24/7 in my feed really puts me off

Yeah, I check bdays, paintball BST groups and family. Other than that, it's depressing crap when you just get lost in the scrolling. I gave it up for Lent last year and I didn't miss a beat.
    JB
    Aggie Class of '09

I get it, but I personally believe that it can be a good life convenience if used correctly. Mine has limited info, I rarely post and just use it for a few purposes. Like spending money on paintball, keeping up with drag racing news and a easy way to keep in contact with the fun BS my Mom puts up that would be silly to talk about in our phone conversations. My friends list is tight knit and my feed is weeded down to what I want to see. Not what will get my blood boiling beyond my control. I’ve “unfriended” family on there for my own sanity.

I also enjoy Instagram. I have my main one that all I do is share funny stuff with my friends, and a paintball one that is all paintball and boobs!

Quote Originally Posted by Spinnygrass View Post
    I get it, but I personally believe that it can be a good life convenience if used correctly. Mine has limited info, I rarely post and just use it for a few purposes. Like spending money on paintball, keeping up with drag racing news and a easy way to keep in contact with the fun BS my Mom puts up that would be silly to talk about in our phone conversations. My friends list is tight knit and my feed is weeded down to what I want to see. Not what will get my blood boiling beyond my control. I’ve “unfriended” family on there for my own sanity.

I also enjoy Instagram. I have my main one that all I do is share funny stuff with my friends, and a paintball one that is all paintball and boobs!
    Just don't mix your IG accounts and have boobs going to family and friends

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Ha! Luckily my family doesn’t use IG and my friends appreciate the “bobs.”