Thread: Pump

Pump

In general, are there any pump only tournaments out there?

Any on the pro level?

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    In general, are there any pump only tournaments out there?

Any on the pro level?
    I'm just throwing this out there luke, but if your gonna make a pump kit for the automag. Put me down for one.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

PBSL they run events on the west coast and some on the east coast. We have a local pump group that has hosted a few events as well.

If you need a tester, I pretty much play strictly pump and have since 2003. I mix in mech play but pump is where it’s at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the ICPL rule book section 6, under 6.4 Mechanical Marker, there's a description defining what a mechanical marker is, is there any such write up on pump markers?

I told you on Facebook that I I have a Luke's single trigger and wave rail waiting for a pump kit

But back to the topic, I belive there is/used to be an nxl pump division, I know in California there are various pump leagues and events, PBSL is one of the bigger leagues throughout a majority of California, the main one is just called PBSL and that included much of the Los Angeles area, the Norther California division is Norcal PBSL and they have events near/around Sacramento, there a PBSL IE(Inland Empire) its basically everything south of Los Angeles. I belive there is/was a PBSL Florida division, and rumors of a Hawaiian PBSL League, but I never really heard what came of it. The other California leagues/tournaments that I know of are King Of Pumps and Chosen 4, I think there's another one but I could be wrong. Along side with these California leagues there are day and weekend events, this year was supposed to be the 10 year anniversary of SPEW(Spring Pump Event West) but cause of the whole covid thing it got canceled, there was FEW(Fall Event West) that normally took place on October, in Southern California the SoCal Stock Guys have day events of just pump/stock games and when my brothers and me started going there were lots of people amazed/never seen/shot a pump mag in person, a handful of people were always asking where they could get one.
    Last edited by alpha_q_up23; 07-09-2020 at 10:16 PM.

There was at one time. I would try and track down the older nxl rule book they used to have a pro division for pump play. I want to say it was firing one ball per trigger pull while cycling the marker between each ball. Something along those lines.

There is a pbsl in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    There was at one time. I would try and track down the older nxl rule book they used to have a pro division for pump play. I want to say it was firing one ball per trigger pull while cycling the marker between each ball. Something along those lines.
    They would need to know the definition of "cycling the marker between each ball"

Any help gathering that info would be much appreciated.

I will do some digging tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam V View Post
    if your gonna make a pump kit for the automag.
    I dont think I'll ever do a "kit"

This is what I found on the NXL's website

This is the link to the NXL's 5 Man Pump Division rules
    https://www.nxlpaintball.com/us-rulebook-5man

Exactly what I needed, thanks.