Thread: Best suited tank for xvalve

Best suited tank for xvalve

Getting back into it after years and brought a mag. Ule with xvalve and ult and wondering what size hpa tank is best suited. Playing mainly woodsball. I also read dont use a SHP with the ult. I know mags are air hogs so thought id check b4 buying a new tank

Thanks

I like using 80 c.i 4500psi tank as its just a smidgen bigger than a 68 c.i. tank and holds a little more for its size. As for a regualtors, I hear powerhouse is the best one to use, have no experience with it. Ninja regs are work well, immortal air and first strike hero regs are pretty good too from my experience.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Gundam V

Mags aren't air hogs if you use the proper length barrel sized for the paint you are using and have the proper level 10 spring for that barrel. You want as large a bottle as you can be comfortable with for woodsball. I use an 88ci tank when playing woodsball. I don't mind the size. An 80ci would probably be ideal. The regulator is the important part. It needs to be high pressure, approximately 850 to 900 psi, and have a high flow rate to handle the impulse needed to properly cycle a mag valve.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by athomas View Post
    Mags aren't air hogs if you use the proper length barrel sized for the paint you are using and have the proper level 10 spring for that barrel. You want as large a bottle as you can be comfortable with for woodsball. I use an 88ci tank when playing woodsball. I don't mind the size. An 80ci would probably be ideal. The regulator is the important part. It needs to be high pressure, approximately 850 to 900 psi, and have a high flow rate to handle the impulse needed to properly cycle a mag valve.
    LIES!!!! 850-950 is high pressure? That's more top end of the mid pressure range. 1000-1200, now that's where high pressure starts.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk