Thread: ULT problems

ULT problems

Ive had this ult just sitting around so i decided to install it into my xvalve, replaced all the orings airs up with no leaks, has 2 shims.

My issue is that while its aired up the sear engages but wont shoot. im hoping its just going to be some adjusting the sear and thats it.

any help would be greatly appricated

make sure you replace the black oring.

check and see if you have a space between the sear rod and back of sear when its aired up. If not adjust accordingly.

sear adjusted again, same results. more shims possibly? will check the oring again just incase it was damaged up replacing

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    make sure you replace the black oring.

check and see if you have a space between the sear rod and back of sear when its aired up. If not adjust accordingly.
    dont have a spare black oring so i will have to try again another time. thanks for the advice though !

Did the valve work prior to installing the ULT? If it did, then the problem is most likely that you need a few more shims. Otherwise, the on-off may not open to allow the front chamber to charge.

Make sure the valve works properly prior to ULT installation. If it works, then it should not need any further sear or level 10 adjustments, even when you install the ULT. Once the ULT is installed, you should only need to play around with the number of shims to fine tune the timing.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.