Thread: Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!

Thank you everyone for wishing me a happy birthday! Automags holds some great memories for me. Years ago there were the paintball wars against William Shatner and his team. The stories from those competitions are legendary and some can’t even be repeated! Anyway, thanks again. This group is the best! 👍

You guys are the bee’s knees! Tell me something, do you think you could see your way clear to directing me to a reputable establishment where I could get relief for back pain, received in the pursuit of paintball mind you, so I could continue in said pursuit and attain the peace of mind necessary to continue my quest of high mental attainments and excellence of character as I have already displayed, and will continue to display for the rest of my excellent, superior life? Thank you.

Get an inversion table.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Get an inversion table.

Thanks for the advice. I ended up hiring a Scandinavian woman to walk on my back like I was George Jefferson.

Update: It worked like a charm! I’m running, ducking, and gunning like a young rabbit with a fox on it’s tail!