Thread: Pump kit install problems

Pump kit install problems

Hey guys, I’m new to this forum and just getting back into paintball after about 5 years. Covid got me going through old gear and diving into some builds I never got around to years ago. I’m working on a pump mag and I can’t seem to get it to work correctly. First issue is I have a little bag of parts idk where it goes. It’s a thin rod with wide head and a threaded hole in it. Bag also contains a small set screw and ball bearing. My other issue is I do not have the black rubber washer/bolt buffer and I’m wondering if I can modify a blue one or make one. Just looking for any help, advice, or guidance to another thread. Thanks in advance.

Use a uncut clear rt bumper it will give you the best "feel" a cut blue is far to hard.
    I still have original black bumpers they are closer in softness to the rtbumper.

The pumpmag instructions from agd are hidden in this pdf https://pbmanuals.com/download-manua...d-rt-schematic

Monday I can take one of my pumpmags apart and get you pictures of how it is assembled.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Hey thank you for the help. I used the clear bumper and it works great so far. I’ll be playing my first game with it next weekend. Thanks again