Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Democrats Threaten To Pack Supreme Court

Quote Originally Posted by stonersr26 View Post
    The fact that so many “supposed adults” don’t know anything about tax law and the difference between income taxes and capitol gains taxes is sad and pathetic.
    Even worse...I am shocked at the number of people who don’t think police need to know the majority of laws to do their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks View Post
    Even worse...I am shocked at the number of people who don’t think police need to know the majority of laws to do their jobs.
    You ever been a POPO? I have and I can tell you that keeping up to date with all the bull**** that changes on a daily basis is ridiculous. Are some cops better than others? Yes, and some are absolutely horrible, but so are lawyers, and politicians, and doctors, and civilians and on and on and on.

Not making excuses, rather pointing out it is a bigger part of a designed system to create a quagmire of problems.
    Last edited by stonersr26; 10-01-2020 at 12:44 PM.

The fact that so many “supposed adults” don’t know anything about tax law and the difference between income taxes and capitol gains taxes is sad and pathetic.
    That might be true, but showing those experts that DO know, to show if there is either legal or illegal acts, can only do one thing. Answer all these questions. Show the taxes, end the debate about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    That might be true, but showing those experts that DO know, to show if there is either legal or illegal acts, can only do one thing. Answer all these questions. Show the taxes, end the debate about it.
    You were bit***** and moaning that he only paid a tiny amount of federal income tax, my point is that he’d be an idiot to be paying income tax when he can just pay capitol gains. The same as warren buffet or any other wealthy, intelligent individual. If I didn’t need to earn income and could live off of investments/business earnings I’d do it in a heartbeat. That’s neither illegal, immoral, or any of your or my fu***** business. I’d be fine if he released it, along with the clintons, bushes, obamas and every person in congress and senate, but you and everyone else harping on this would never be okay with that.

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you?

I don't agree with most of what you've said in this thread or the other one about defunding the police, but I would never makes jokes about killing you. I don't even know how to respond to that.

You know what? I'm out. I'm not arguing with people who are so disrespectful. You too, Going-Home. I still remember your rooftop voting comment. I shouldn't have let it slide then. I'm not standing for it any more.

If it were up to me you'd both be banned for a while. Disagreements and arguments are one thing. But you've crossed the line.
    They say if you look up and scream at the sky it helps.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

LOL.................New York Times caught naked in bed with Trump's tax strategy, and the New York Sun exposes them.

TAX BREAKS FOR ME, BUT NOT FOR THEE..

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...Kvcun5Mtzt-sfE

You were bit***** and moaning that he only paid a tiny amount of federal income tax, my point is that he’d be an idiot to be paying income tax when he can just pay capitol gains. The same as warren buffet or any other wealthy, intelligent individual. If I didn’t need to earn income and could live off of investments/business earnings I’d do it in a heartbeat. That’s neither illegal, immoral, or any of your or my fu***** business. I’d be fine if he released it, along with the clintons, bushes, obamas and every person in congress and senate, but you and everyone else harping on this would never be okay with that.
    You missed my point. I fully am aware of any super-wealthy individual using a bunch of accountants & lawyers to take the biggest breaks he could possibly get, but it is ludicrous to say that:
    1) he himself had stated in his own book, that it is wrong for anyone to not pay taxes
    2) that trump himself had stated against Jeff Bezos & Amazon, was a tax shelter & wanted his/their books gone through so they would pay their fair share(glass houses)
    3) the president upon entering the white house/duty, needs to divest himself of any of their various businesses, so no person/company could have financial leverage against the president, especially as was shown that he was, shown by the reporting, recieving foreign money DIRECTLY
    4) for the past 4+ decades, every president, of both top parties, have shown their taxes, for transparency
    5) the IRS has stated repeatedly, that an audit does not preclude anyone from showing their taxes
    6) trump can easily end these questions by showing his taxes, but either he is legitimately hiding possible fraud, or showing the glaring holes in the taxes so that he or others can not exploit the laws
    7) it is our business, as trump is currently our president & just as much as the impropriety of the Clintons and Their misdeeds, or Kennedy and his, or Nixon, or anyone; we the people should know that our elected leader is above us in legality. Does it not matter that our president is possibly a corrupt, lying, cheating, scumbag that feels that they are above our laws, laws that we all live by?
    8) again, every president has released their taxes and no illegal shenanigans about their taxes, was found.
    9) the only time anyone refuses to show the truth is when they are hiding something, i and most of the country wants to know what he, our president could be hiding
    10) as was shown above, if i am wrong, i will state it.

And we were all handing a huge dish of irony tonight.

Our president & 1st lady(possibly much more staff of the WH), has contracted the coronavirus. He has tweeted it, and issued reports. I will be the 1st to say that i hope he doesn't die from it. Only because he should not miss his loss at the election come, nov 3rd, nor the fact that he himself had spread so much disinformation about it, that maybe, just maybe all the doctors were correct. And he does not deserve to become a martyr.

I and my 87 year old mother had covid.
    It was nothing, a two day flu.
    Let not your heart be troubled.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    I and my 87 year old mother had covid.
    It was nothing, a two day flu.
    Let not your heart be troubled.

2 days? Then you didn't have it.

I would bet 205,000 people & counting, would disagree with you, along with all of their families.

2 days? Then you didn't have it.

I would bet 205,000 people & counting, would disagree with you, along with all of their families.
    Ok doctor Doug.

We both tested positive and I had to hibernate for over 2 weeks....

Ok doctor Doug.

We both tested positive and I had to hibernate for over 2 weeks....
    Much like most things, you can't get the facts straight.

You were either asymptomatic or had a mild case, but it wasn't for 2 days. The length was from when you were diagnosed from plus the 2 weeks.

You ever been a POPO? I have and I can tell you that keeping up to date with all the bull**** that changes on a daily basis is ridiculous. Are some cops better than others? Yes, and some are absolutely horrible, but so are lawyers, and politicians, and doctors, and civilians and on and on and on.

Not making excuses, rather pointing out it is a bigger part of a designed system to create a quagmire of problems.
    Not an officer...but I work for lawyers specifically updating their reference library.

I don't expect police to know every law but almost every day I see examples of police trying to arrest people for things that officers should know better on. If a civilian is required by law to attend classes to know the laws to have a concealed firearm...then officers should be required to also know those same laws. Basically if a civilian is required to know it then an officer has at least double the requirement to know that same information considering it is their job to enforce those laws. It would be like saying a doctor doesn't have a requirement to know any more about medicine than the people they are treating.

Not an officer...but I work for lawyers specifically updating their reference library.

I don't expect police to know every law but almost every day I see examples of police trying to arrest people for things that officers should know better on. If a civilian is required by law to attend classes to know the laws to have a concealed firearm...then officers should be required to also know those same laws. Basically if a civilian is required to know it then an officer has at least double the requirement to know that same information considering it is their job to enforce those laws. It would be like saying a doctor doesn't have a requirement to know any more about medicine than the people they are treating.
    I don’t disagree about any of that, saw it a lot myself and corrected officers when I did see it.

I know plenty of doctors practicing medicine though who don’t know jack about what they’re doing and rely completely on what a pharma rep told them. I’ve had more than a few arguments with different doctors over the years about trying to prescribe medicines to me that have cross complications that could kill me.

I don’t disagree about any of that, saw it a lot myself and corrected officers when I did see it.

I know plenty of doctors practicing medicine though who don’t know jack about what they’re doing and rely completely on what a pharma rep told them. I’ve had more than a few arguments with different doctors over the years about trying to prescribe medicines to me that have cross complications that could kill me.
    You would expect that doctors should know the medicine and a majority do. But times like those is where you need some sort of regukar review of medicial practices, and not when something wrong/bad happens. Likewise for police & lawyers, you have a growing & changing laws, in addition to procedures that one must adhere to for treating people/ situations.

I know that in NJ, that police to most police, state, county, sheriff's, township police departments, and correction officers but not municipal police, require law degrees in at least an associate's degree in law/law enforcement(if i am not mistaken) in order to even apply to the police academy. Municipalities use group 2, which new recruits can bypass the academy, i believe, & work onto the force. That tells me that while some education is required, it doesn't mean that it's universal.

So while you can bypass some education to join a police department, there is no, to my knowledge of independent review to go through all the police to see if they know the laws that are supposed to hphold.

Police should be licensed and when they F up they can have their licenses revoked. Too many departments hire their family members when theyre young and have no life experience to help with the situations they are placed in and react dangerously to these stressful environments.

LOL

Name:  biden harris.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  33.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    LOL

Name:  biden harris.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  33.0 KB
    And the Taliban endorses Trump for president. Guess when you lie with dogs, you are going to get fleas...

www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-campaign-taliban-2020-election-afghanistan

And the Taliban endorses Trump for president. Guess when you lie with dogs, you are going to get fleas...

You missed the point Doug. "Not a single person showed up". That is the point. You are a loser if you vote for these people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    You missed the point Doug. "Not a single person showed up". That is the point. You are a loser if you vote for these people.
    In all the campaign rallies by Trump and Biden so far, the attendance numbers are something like:
    Trump = 240,000+
    Biden = 84
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Did you even bother reading that?

Good old Joe Biden.

You guys know his mentor was Robert KKK Byrd right ?

The Byrd that was a Klu Klux Klan member.

The Byrd that filibustered the 1964 civil rights act for 14 hours.

The Byrd that in his last interview said the word "nigger" 3 times.

Yep Joe's mentor, now you see why all the racial gaffs ole Joe has had matter.

America doesn't need a leader that has hate and bigotry .

All I hear from antifa and blm supporters is Trump is a racist, but they cant provide proof.

There's plenty of Biden proof, 47 years of it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...teal-election/

Last edited by going_home; 10-12-2020 at 05:07 PM.

And China endorses Biden. Trump has no issues hunting the Taliban down to the last person. Biden will roll over and sell us all out to China.

Even Putin has said that communism has much in common with the democratic party.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9zzF0DxtL8

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    That is because it wasn't a rally. Only a morom would continue to hold a rally, when the country is still in the middle of a pandemic. Trump needs to hear the sycophantic chants for his ego because of his narcissism.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    In all the campaign rallies by Trump and Biden so far, the attendance numbers are something like:
    Trump = 240,000+
    Biden = 84
    See above, plus as trump is apted to do, lie abiut everything, including from his staff, campaign & white house; those numbers are dubious. Especially when he has had to cancel his rallies in Tulsa, earlier in the year when, not only covid but from poor turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Did you even bother reading that?
    Yes. Not that specific article but one from another media source. It is extremely funny, that removing a '?' made you look.

And China endorses Biden. Trump has no issues hunting the Taliban down to the last person. Biden will roll over and sell us all out to China.
    With so much chaos going on in this year alone, any media attention that overseas soldiers have gotten, is close to nil. Now, this is blatantly false. Trump has gone on to say, that the overseas soldiers will be home by the end of the year, but he failed to check with his Joint Chiefs of staff, as all accounts have reported that they were blindsided by this news. It would also be a "feather in his cap" to make the claim that the taliban were all defeated, thus allowing the troops toncome home. But his act of doing so would greatly destabilize those areas, much like Syria with ISIS, and the political ramifications of countries like Turkey playing big brother, like what has happened in Armenia & Azerbaijan.

China, i think, wants someone more stable in mentality. But anything to do with China is a harry situation, that i can not really begin to unfold.

Good old Joe Biden.

You guys know his mentor was Robert KKK Byrd right ?

The Byrd that was a Klu Klux Klan member.

The Byrd that filibustered the 1964 civil rights act for 14 hours.

The Byrd that in his last interview said the word "nigger" 3 times.

Yep Joe's mentor, now you see why all the racial gaffs ole Joe has had matter.

America doesn't need a leader that has hate and bigotry .

All I hear from antifa and blm supporters is Trump is a racist, but they cant provide proof.

There's plenty of Biden proof, 47 years of it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...teal-election/

Oh yes, dems want to make sure everyone who is able to get a vote, to vote. Dems want to make sure everything is fair & unbiased. That is the whole agenda, because they put a patsy as the Postal Service head to torpedo mail in ballots. That is why they are making sure that there is no voter intimidation, which trump has said he would do.

Now, by use of Biden's apparent mentor, by that logic; if this guy was a racist, then Joe is a racist? You could apply that logic that someone who surrounds themself with criminals who have been convicted of fraud & jailed, would then be the same, criminal & should go to jail.

Your attempt at a rational argument is laughable. It makes no sense. Damn allen, i knew you aren't the smartest person but i didn't think you would be the same level as a window licker.

The fact that most racists, do not associate with anyone who is not the same colour as them. The meer fact that Harris is part Indian & Jamaican is ludicrous to even have those 2 thoughts together.

Keep it up, you make me laugh,

To put it simply. The Republican candidate has bungled this past year with handling of covid. He is inept at protecting the people from enemies foreign & domestic. He has polarized any racial issues with his inability to even lie(something he loves to do) on action for the people. His economic reforms benefit only himself and not the majority of people. His economy is in the trash by inability to act succinctly and immediately when most of this year could have been saved. He has insulted any soldier serving or has served this country. His greed is monstrous(foreign interests & including charging the US secret service a bill when they stay at his properties). His moronic approach to the country's environment is laughable(nuking a hurricane, tree exploding, wind electricity is different than any other electricity). His undermining of the countries rights to vote in free & fair elections. His backing of domestic terrorist groups/militias is repugnant, as well as his inability to condemn such groups.

Trump will be famous, that much is assured. If Biden, as president doesn't unleash the IRS & DOJ for his cheating of the taxman, at least NY will do it.