Thread: Macroline fitting o-ring

Macroline fitting o-ring

Anyone know if they sell a 010-70 BUNA oring for the macro fitting in a hardware store? Could use a few, but only sell by the 100 on Amazon. Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by azheat99; 10-10-2020 at 11:45 PM.

Amazon 100 for $6.05
    McMaster 100 for $2.38

Quote Originally Posted by azheat99 View Post
    Anyone know if they sell a 010-70 BUNA oring for the maco fitting in a hardware store?
    Hit and miss at ACE

You might try NAPA too

Yeah, sadly the only way to know if your local hardware store will carry them is if you go to your hardware store and look. I know Lowes and Home Depot don't carry stuff like that, but you might have luck at True Value or Ace. Every store is different, though. I have both near me, and True Value has a much better selection of that small stuff, but it might be different for you.

Another option is to go to The O-ring Store and order the parts there. You'll still have to pay a few bucks for shipping, but you won't have to get 100 o-rings (most of which will sit in a drawer, forgotten). You can get a few of those, a few tank o-rings, a bunch of other o-rings you might need sometime soon.....etc. That way the shipping doesn't feel like a waste.

I sat down a couple months ago and put together a big order from The O-Ring store. Shipping wasn’t bad and I was able to compile my own kits of Urethane sizes using organizers I bought on Amazon. I’ve done several rebuilds so far with no issues with QC.

Look up your local Parkerstore or Aeroquip dealer. They stock Basic Buna O-rings. Maybe also your local Cat or CASE dealer. Most of their parts departments stock O-rings. But they can be grouchy dealing with the public on a .05c part.