Thread: Colorado Democrats caught on video

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Colorado Democrats caught on video

Here is a ranking leader in Colorado's Democrat party. In a later video he states just how many of his people are influencing the Democrat party on a national level.

https://youtu.be/MAhKMi6DexA

https://youtu.be/AScfzMLSq24

https://youtu.be/xo-ijqVJVkI

If it were conservatives making these kinds of statements the democrats and liberals would be calling for the President to denounce them...where is the outrage from the Democrat leadership? There has been none. Not a word.

..but WE know this already. It's the ignorants that will ignore it.. or the useful idiots as Uncle Joe used to call them.

I take umbridge with the term "ranking leader in the democratic party", as be might be the chair of A democratic party, but just in a single county of a state. I watched the 1st vid, and that is just an extremist example of leftist idiot. His views, are just that, HIS VIEWS. It is not the party's message, just as much as trump isn't the Republican's original message(trump is his own thing, so he has changed the party to mostly what he wants). You will have extremists on both sides like this, as they are fringe people. Though he may chair a chapter in a county, i ask you this: how big is that chapter, are they the dominant chapter in the state, and has that moron ever had any kind office?

This, and you call for outrage from the party as a whole, doesn'teven get a pandering ear towards. Just because they are affiliated with, doesn't mean that they are even listened to. Again, this is 1 guy, from a single county chapter, in a large state. I know i can find the same sort of message from a Republican view, but what does that say as a whole? That there are extremists on both sides? That you can have gun loving, democrats who want state executions & less government? Or environmental loving, gun hating, more government republicans?

So, what is the question?

edit: i did watch the other 2 vids. Now, i have no problems with exposure of, individuals who are advocating extremist rhetoric. That is part of the job of the media.
    Last edited by Nobody; 10-15-2020 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I take umbridge with the term "ranking leader in the democratic party", as be might be the chair of A democratic party, but just in a single county of a state. I watched the 1st vid, and that is just an extremist example of leftist idiot. His views, are just that, HIS VIEWS. It is not the party's message, just as much as trump isn't the Republican's original message(trump is his own thing, so he has changed the party to mostly what he wants). You will have extremists on both sides like this, as they are fringe people. Though he may chair a chapter in a county, i ask you this: how big is that chapter, are they the dominant chapter in the state, and has that moron ever had any kind office?

This, and you call for outrage from the party as a whole, doesn'teven get a pandering ear towards. Just because they are affiliated with, doesn't mean that they are even listened to. Again, this is 1 guy, from a single county chapter, in a large state. I know i can find the same sort of message from a Republican view, but what does that say as a whole? That there are extremists on both sides? That you can have gun loving, democrats who want state executions & less government? Or environmental loving, gun hating, more government republicans?

So, what is the question?

edit: i did watch the other 2 vids. Now, i have no problems with exposure of, individuals who are advocating extremist rhetoric. That is part of the job of the media.
    Every excuse you used there can be used by Trump and the Republican Party as to why they don’t need to denounce extremists/kkk/white supremacy....don’t blame our side for ignoring the crazy people when your side does it too.

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks View Post
    Every excuse you used there can be used by Trump and the Republican Party as to why they don’t need to denounce extremists/kkk/white supremacy....don’t blame our side for ignoring the crazy people when your side does it too.
    Excuses? You are protraiting that idiot as the crux, the center of the democratic party in Colorado, when it is far from that. You are obfuscating their significance in respect to the party as a whole. That fat moron does not represent the party, does not speak for any party and while, yes, there will be people on the fringes in any organization, it was not a major problem as i am sure he was prosecuted(if Colorado has) for terroristic threats, or will be.

One needs to denounce extremity(on both sides) for what it is, wrong. Morally wrong, ethically wrong and has no place in modern society. What you are eluding to is akin to saying, while i don't support Hitler in his vision of the Volkswagen(the people's car), the other stuff is fine. Ideas on how the value of a person by the skin colour, by their religion, by their ethnicity is repugnant. These United States was started so ALL PEOPLE may come here to escape prosecution, to practice freedom of religion, to start a new life. We are a country born of all the world's peoples coming together as 1 nation. That is why you do not support any sort of supremacy ideology.

As for ignoring them, as you put it. I have no clue as to the "status" of that person in the Democratic party, even if it was party of the party. East Germany was known as the 'Federal Democratic Republic', and they were neither democratic nor a republic. So using a the demcratic name might just be that, obfuscation to bring in those unaware.

He starts off saying that he will lie, cheat and steal because that is morally acceptable in the current political environment. In other words, he's saying that the Trump and the Republican party are already doing it, and lots of people keep voting for them, so why should he hold himself to a higher standard?

I'm not sure why you're surprised or upset by this. The Republican party has been lowering the bar for decades now. If you're still voting for those crooks, you really don't have any right to complain that the Democrats are stooping to the same level.

As the Good Book says, you should really take that log out of your own eye before trying to take the spec out of someone else's. Get rid of the liar-in-chief first. Then get rid of gerrymandering and voter suppression. Then we can talk.

Also, those videos were posted by Project Veritas, which is a far-right company known for editing videos in a way to make them misleading. So......

I mean.....If I posted something from Occupy Democrats, you would never trust it. So why should I extend you the same courtesy?

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    He starts off saying that he will lie, cheat and steal because that is morally acceptable in the current political environment. In other words, he's saying that the Trump and the Republican party are already doing it, and lots of people keep voting for them, so why should he hold himself to a higher standard?

I'm not sure why you're surprised or upset by this. The Republican party has been lowering the bar for decades now. If you're still voting for those crooks, you really don't have any right to complain that the Democrats are stooping to the same level.

As the Good Book says, you should really take that log out of your own eye before trying to take the spec out of someone else's. Get rid of the liar-in-chief first. Then get rid of gerrymandering and voter suppression. Then we can talk.
    He talks about murdering people...about supporting groups that burn businesses to the ground, beatings, and murder...and you are concerned about lies, cheating, stealing, gerrymandering, and voter suppression.

You need to get your priorities strait. All you liberals are concerned about is winning. That is it. You feel everything justifies the end goal of winning.

He talks about murdering people...about supporting groups that burn businesses to the ground, beatings, and murder...and you are concerned about lies, cheating, stealing, gerrymandering, and voter suppression.

You need to get your priorities strait. All you liberals are concerned about is winning. That is it. You feel everything justifies the end goal of winning.
    I'm not discussing the videos. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with anything they've said. I haven't even watched them, not more than the first 30 seconds of the first video, anyway, and I don't plan to watch them. Why? Because they came from Project Veritas. And because they came from you.

I mean, seriously. I need to get my priorities straight? You're the one who joked about rooftop voting. You basically said that if the government passed a law that you don't agree with, you would shoot at the people who try to enforce that law. Are these the kind of priorities you want me to have?

200,000+ people have died in the last year because Republican's believe that their "freedom" to not wear a mask is more important than the health of those around them. Is that the kind of priority you want me to have?

The Proud Boys recently plotted to kidnap a governor, put her on trial, and murder her. Are those the priorities you're talking about?

You say all liberals are concerned about is winning, yet conservatives are the ones gerrymandering districts to win. Conservatives are the ones packing the courts. Conservatives are the ones talking about starting a civil war if Trump loses.

If you want to have an actual conversation, don't pick an extremist on the left and then try to say that the left hasn't denounced that sort of behavior. They already have. They don't need to do it every single time a new crackpot shows up. There are plenty of white supremacists on the right that the president hasn't denounced either. That doesn't make him a Nazi.

Stop having a knee jerk reaction to everything you see on the crap site you call news. Do some actual research and look at the issue from all sides.
    Last edited by rawbutter; 10-15-2020 at 02:04 PM.

Know what the liberals want?

End to the debate on the coronavirus. Its here, its real, and listen to the doctors, not the idiots.
    Free & fair elections for all. The idea of voter intimidation, frauds, and other illegal acts to prevent a fair election is repugnant to the idea of this country.
    The same rules/laws apply to all in the same way. No one needs to have white privilege, that laws are being applied equally, regardless of skin colour, citizenship, ethnicity, religion and money.
    Everyone wants a fair chance to prosper in business qnd in life.
    That we can go to schools, go to places without fear of a nutjob with some rifle/pistol, coming in to start shooting because he lost his mental healthcare because he can't afford his anti-crazy pills and the voices tells him to do this.
    That if we get sick, that the cost of medical care isn't a choice.
    To have air we can breathe, that nature is preserved, that the quality of your life goes up not down.

Try asking why liberals think this way, instead of having people feed you what they think we are, for their own ideals.