Thread: Duckslide Phantom Package - Setup for VSC, Dropout Pistol, and Tank - $850

Duckslide Phantom Package - Setup for VSC, Dropout Pistol, and Tank - $850

Complete Duckslide Phantom kit.

Has all the parts needed to set it up for VSC Quick Changer, Dropout Valve Pistol, Constant air, or any other combo. All the parts are acidwash orange. Considering it's age, I would rate mechanical and cosmetic condition as excellent. It shows sighs of light use, but otherwise great. Comes with accessories shown; 10 tubes, one freak insert of my choosing (if you need it), and a small bag of phantom spare parts (springs, seals, detent rings and stuff like that).

The raw Duckslide kit and tank were sent to Mike at CCI raw when I ordered a new dropout phantom pistol with 8" barrel so that it could all be factory match anodized acid wash orange. At the same time I also had CCI supply the acid wash orange additional parts; VSC kit & valve, freak-bored 11" barrel, shoulder stock, and bottom line ASA components. The VSC valve has the rear pressure gauge. There is also a 6" barrel for dropout pistol setup that's black because you can't see it under the duckslide kit anyways. The 13ci tank has a myth reg to keep it small and the tank falls under the DOT 2" exception so it never needs hydro recert. I can supply an on/off CO2 tank valve if you like ... I had planned convert the 13ci tank to antisphon CO2 so I could get twice the shots per fill and not have to adjust velocity when switching between back bottle and 12g VSC setups but I never got around to doing it.

I'm not sure how to price this, so I'll say $850 shipped (OBO)
    Paypal F&F or Venmo.
    Also cross-posted at PBN and maybe MCB if I remember my logon, there.

Lots more detailed inside & out pics here: https://imgur.com/a/boNWnPo

Last edited by Pneumagger; 10-22-2020 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Spalleng Erorrs