Thread: Whats it worth

Whats it worth

I was going through my storage unit and found this in one of my bins. Totally forgot i had this. Whats it worth?
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Some one has to know something about this...help

I saw a gold one sell a couple years ago for $800 and it didn't have the microemag valve. Not sure if the gold color gave it any premium value.

It's a sellers market for rarer automags, and microemags don't pop up often. If you're patient, I'd aim high and sit on it.

Thanks or the info xyxll....I really dont know much about agd all info helps ...if any one can give me any info on this that would be great.....I think I'm looking 2 get rid of it eventually

https://www.automags.org/forums/show...ght=AudioSLAVE
    Not sure if this helps or not since it was 6 years ago but I think I ended up selling it stock on eBay for around $550? I think you could get more now for it to the right buyer. You might have a lot more luck with pricing and buyers on the automag BST Facebook group.

Add up the sum of the parts. I don't know what lowers are going for, but the older battery is questionable & the 1.37 software is undesirable. The valve is uncommon but not worth much more than a regular emag/retro/rtpro valves, and the body with the emag phlange is slightly more. So i am guess $500 on the extreme "get it out of my sight" price, but i think $700 would be a fair price complete.

$700-800, prolly.

What software do you use for this? It would be an ideal solution if you were to develop your mobile apps with https://mlsdev.com/services/web-development for iOS and Android using a cross-platform C/C++ software development tool. Cross-platform software tools help in supporting a wide range of devices with a similar set of tools and functionality. Some examples of cross-platform software tools include Xcode, Android SDK and iOS Simulator. They have the ability to run your app on various mobile platforms including iOS and android. If you need to develop more than one app on a platform, you can utilize the support for multiple platforms provided by third-party app store developers. The ability to manage and access different types of devices will also allow you to create more customizable and innovative apps.
    Last edited by MarcoSen; 06-27-2021 at 03:02 AM.