Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 274

Thread: Current Election Map

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    offshore
    Posts
    8,184
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Absolutely amazing.
    Pretty sad how the other side thinks. They are in for a 4 yr rude awakening. Mark my words. Somebody please inform these liberals that man cannot change the climate no matter how much money they plan on stealing to try.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

  2. #182
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    The Biden project, that is laughable. Did it ever come to think that China wants trump to win because they know that trump is an easy mark, that granting him some praise & some trademarks, basically playing into his ego & his greed, that they could do anything with no retribution from him? That sowing this kind of discord into an already contentious election, that china is pushing the masses towards trump because those kinds of conspiracy theories are being eaten up?
    How in the name of anything that might be considered Holy, did you manage to come up with that totally backward and outrageous spin on that?
    The only mention of Trump was at the end concerning his sanctions on Huawei, the rest was about how the Chinese Communist Party was welcoming Biden.


    The thing is, what is the end goal of it? China wants lax policies against the country, as well as little to no interference in the South China Sea & Taiwan. China wants to take over the pacific rim, that much is clear. So while actively supporting trump would seem suspicious. The current administration seems to be throwing out conspiracies left and right abiut the election and the constant "fake news", thst china is using that trope on playing to the dissent of people like you. You can not believe the truth, thus you continue with the charade of all of this.
    Yes, Communist China wants lax policies, and they know their good friend Biden won't interfere in the conquest of Taiwan, India, the South China Sea or the U.S.A. Which is why they don't support Trump and haven't for some years. You might want to keep up on international affairs.

    If you are an educated man, instead of going forward through this, like the chinese want you to do. Excuse me? Does that make any sense?Try going from the backend, looking at the goals of each party in the grander scheme of everything. Just like if the TPP was so bad, why did China sign up 15 countries to a similar trade pact that mimics the exact same strategy, but puts china front and center rather than the US, without restrictions?
    Restrictions like having their fishing fleets blown out of the water for violating sovereign territories all around the globe? Again, you need to keep up with what's happening around the World.

    And the link to those links? Seriously, if there was any such frauds, why wouldn't the lawsuits prove it with that "evidence"? If it was so rampant, why has the former director of CISA come out & state firmly that the election was secure and how in every state so far that has ratified the results, in both dem & rep run legislation, that there is no voter fraud.
    I didn't create the content, nor compile it. Crying to me about it doesn't help your position. You'd be better off weeping into your soy milk.
    You seem confused, the lawsuits haven't even begun. And anything already released to the little people is probably just the tip of the iceberg, what the lawyers will bring to the courts will dwarf anything we've seen so far. And the chairman of the Federal Elections Committee has already declared this election illegitimate.


    This kind of idiocy is exactly what the enemies of the US, those people who wish to legitimately hurt the US want to see. Communists, Democrats, You. Not only does this beg to question why anyone on the world stage would want a free & fair election in their countries if the US cannot control their own, Everyone wants that, but evidence is mounting that this U.S. election was anything but free or fair due to one side trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the populace. but having this divide amongst the people & government means that we are fighting with ourselves when we should be paying attention to who can profit from this lack of attention to the world. I've been pointing out the reaction from the rest of the world, as to who profits just look to which politicians live in mansions worth more than they've earned in their career, like Pelosi.

    You can say that you have a Ph.D in whatever, you can say you have a doctorate as well, but as a learned man, you are completely daft to the simple fact that you are being taken for a ride. And from what it appears, willingly too.
    And back to that. Yes, I admitted to having two Bachelors Degrees from two different accredited colleges, earned some four decades ago. Doesn't add up to a Doctorate or even come close to a Ph.D. Just puts my scholastic record better than most and less than many. Probably better than yours, possibly earned before you were born.
    I told you, I'm a cranky old SOB. I grew up in San Francisco during the 60's surrounded by fast cars, loud music, good drugs, and loose women. There's nothing you can point to today that comes close, so don't think I can be educated by some coprophageic microcephalid.
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Don't know, I am lost.
    Posts
    3,141
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Absolutely amazing.
    LOL more like UFB. Perfect example of how bad our education system has gotten.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Don't know, I am lost.
    Posts
    3,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    I told you, I'm a cranky old SOB. I grew up in San Francisco during the 60's surrounded by fast cars, loud music, good drugs, and loose women. There's nothing you can point to today that comes close, so don't think I can be educated by some coprophageic microcephalid.
    ^^^^I See what you did there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim
    And the chairman of the Federal Elections Committee has already declared this election illegitimate.
    https://rmx.news/article/article/us-...-investigating

    He will never get it............

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    7,909


    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    There's nothing you can point to today that comes close, so don't think I can be educated by some coprophageic microcephalid.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Pretty sad how the other side thinks. They are in for a 4 yr rude awakening. Mark my words. Somebody please inform these liberals that man cannot change the climate no matter how much money they plan on stealing to try.
    Stealing money from whom to fill who's pockets?

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    How in the name of anything that might be considered Holy, did you manage to come up with that totally backward and outrageous spin on that?
    The only mention of Trump was at the end concerning his sanctions on Huawei, the rest was about how the Chinese Communist Party was welcoming Biden.
    Reverse psychology. China has done their homework on trump & Biden and as they watched the election in 2016 and since, they know and have manipulated him because of his ego and his personal greed. Trump does nothing for the country except to increase his personal power & greed. That you can not deny. So instead of supporting who you want to win, you support the opposite, so the majority go running to the other side. By playing the boogeyman, and showing the uninformed exactly what you don't want, you end up getting what you truly want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Yes, Communist China wants lax policies, and they know their good friend Biden won't interfere in the conquest of Taiwan, India, the South China Sea or the U.S.A. Which is why they don't support Trump and haven't for some years. You might want to keep up on international affairs.
    Biden has never been as friendly to China as trump has. There is no foundation of truth of any friendships on any level beyond acts as vice president in regards to country to country relations. Trump on the other hands, has various bank accounts(i.e. foreign money), recieved trademarks from the Chinese government(which are incredibly difficult to recieve, as they are notorious cor copying products without acknowledgement to the company) for himself and Ivanka, pulled the US out of various trade agreements and pacts that were set to handcuff China in various economic and political goals. So why should they fight with Biden over those when some money & ego points gets you even more?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Excuse me? Does that make any sense? Restrictions like having their fishing fleets blown out of the water for violating sovereign territories all around the globe? Again, you need to keep up with what's happening around the World.
    By looking at the end results of this, you can lay out backwards the tactics of how china can achieve their goals. By pacifying trump, their own human rights violations and other authoritarian demands, there is no bigger more powerful country that has multiple allies that can force issues, to oppose China's territorial wants, like Taiwan or the various free shipping lains, where they make claims to other lands that belong to other sovereign countries. So if you again, find the end goal, and work it backwards, you can lay out exactly how china can prop up disinformation through trump to get what it wants through various different means on a mutlitude of different acts and policies. Best to look at preWW2 politics and start with 1939 and end in 1928 at the start of National Socialist Workers Party.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    I didn't create the content, nor compile it. Crying to me about it doesn't help your position. You'd be better off weeping into your soy milk.
    You seem confused, the lawsuits haven't even begun. And anything already released to the little people is probably just the tip of the iceberg, what the lawyers will bring to the courts will dwarf anything we've seen so far. And the chairman of the Federal Elections Committee has already declared this election illegitimate.
    No, again by the continuation of this disinformation, you are spreading lies and dissent contrsry to the truth that there was no massive voter frauds, every ballot count was legal and nothing was wrong with the results. If there was any problems, then it would be in a widespread area, in multiple states, with multiple cases not just in the swing ststes but nationally. It is spirious that all these frauds, to which no evidence has gotten exposed, to change anything in the numerous lawsuits that have been brought forth in state federal courts.

    So far, none of the cases that have appeared in court, have not been about any actual fraud. Guiliani, in court was asked about this fraud, to wit, Guuliani under oath, stated that he had no evidence of fraud. Social media has been used to portray 2 different cases, 1 is the media cases with massive frauds, affidavits and long winding conspiracies of hacked software and 2, in the courts where the trump team is a horrible 2 for 32 in cases won.

    So of the "elite strike force of law" that Jenna Ellis said is at a 2 for 32 clip(which in baseball, would get you sent to the minors or released), isn't doing it, then i can not wait for this new team, since they have but a few weeks to do anything, as the states are certifying their votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Communists, Democrats, You.*Everyone wants that, but evidence is mounting that this U.S. election was anything but free or fair due to one side trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the populace.I've been pointing out the reaction from the rest of the world, as to who profits just look to which politicians live in mansions worth more than they've earned in their career, like Pelosi.
    Oh, so in WW2, we were communists like The Soviet Union? Or in Vietnam? No. Just because i don't think like you, that i am a communist, nor is anyone in the democratic party a communist. So, in 2016, none of this mattered in the sense that free and fair elections happened when trump won, even though he wasn't as popular as he thought. But now that trump lost, while again not as popular as he thought, the whole election system is broken or wrong? Again where is the evidence of this, so it can go to the courts in all 50 states, so that this can expose the corrupt processes? Oh right, there is none.

    If you don't like the house that pelosi has, why not contact the California state ethics committee to start a probe into how she acquired that house or wealth. Or you can just google her tax records and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    And back to that. Yes, I admitted to having two Bachelors Degrees from two different accredited colleges, earned some four decades ago. Doesn't add up to a Doctorate or even come close to a Ph.D. Just puts my scholastic record better than most and less than many. Probably better than yours, possibly earned before you were born.
    Born in 1976, so you either were just finishing 1 degree before getting the next or starting the other. I am guessing the actual times ,since i don't know when you entered, how long it took to get 1 degree or how long inbwtween both degrees. Its a guesstimate, but it is just inconsequential for the most part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    HowI told you, I'm a cranky old SOB. I grew up in San Francisco during the 60's surrounded by fast cars, loud music, good drugs, and loose women. There's nothing you can point to today that comes close, so don't think I can be educated by some coprophageic microcephalid.
    Really? Was the past so much better? Today's cars are faster(though a 427 Cobra can only be beat by the hyper cars, and nothing beats the earthquake of a big block rumbling at idle). Music is louder, and you might say better in some regards(but its an opinion). Drugs to some degree are legal now, while what is better, is subjective, the culture back then was better. Women, i can't make that call. But those are opinions. Koufax was the greatest, but Charlton i, saw pitch yet i saw Randy Johnson play. Who was the greatest left-hander? Don't confuse opinion with facts.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    ^^^^I See what you did there.



    https://rmx.news/article/article/us-...-investigating

    He will never get it............
    And donald trump said that the coronavirus would go away in april, in the summer, after the election. Well, last time i looked, 250 thousand people have died from it, nearly 200,000 people infected in a day, and what 12million total cases in the US? Just because he is towing the same thing that trump has said, doesn't make it the truth. Since the states, have not found any election fraud.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    offshore
    Posts
    8,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    And donald trump said that the coronavirus would go away in april, in the summer, after the election. Well, last time i looked, 250 thousand people have died from it, nearly 200,000 people infected in a day, and what 12million total cases in the US? Just because he is towing the same thing that trump has said, doesn't make it the truth. Since the states, have not found any election fraud.
    Yea...we get it...orange man bad. Right off the bat Biden is going to reverse the tax cuts so that means 2500 right off the top of EVERYONES standard deduction. Enjoy your giving these aholes more of your money. They take in 4.3 trillion dollars a year in taxes and not ONE word about cutting anything. After 4 yrs of Harris you will be wishing you had Trump back. Democrats are suckers.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Yea...we get it...orange man bad. Right off the bat Biden is going to reverse the tax cuts so that means 2500 right off the top of EVERYONES standard deduction. Enjoy your giving these aholes more of your money. They take in 4.3 trillion dollars a year in taxes and not ONE word about cutting anything. After 4 yrs of Harris you will be wishing you had Trump back. Democrats are suckers.
    While yes he is bad, the simple fact is, i am showing how a political figure can say something that you believe that is true, but when put up against facts, facts that can not be arguable, that your point is wrong.

    And since the trump tax cut did release money back in 2017, it was going come back in 2021 with a near doubling of the percentage of taxes for those making less than 100k/year. So yes, give me Biden, hell, gimme Clinton back, the extra cash everyone had back then was great. But it will be a little lean because of trump's doubled the national debt and to get back to somewhere even, will be difficult. Funny you make mention of the 4.3 trillion but don't or won't acknowledge where it came from.

    If you want, i will send you to my account. Don't worry, he has been a republican probably before you were born

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    offshore
    Posts
    8,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    While yes he is bad, the simple fact is, i am showing how a political figure can say something that you believe that is true, but when put up against facts, facts that can not be arguable, that your point is wrong.

    And since the trump tax cut did release money back in 2017, it was going come back in 2021 with a near doubling of the percentage of taxes for those making less than 100k/year. So yes, give me Biden, hell, gimme Clinton back, the extra cash everyone had back then was great. But it will be a little lean because of trump's doubled the national debt and to get back to somewhere even, will be difficult. Funny you make mention of the 4.3 trillion but don't or won't acknowledge where it came from.

    If you want, i will send you to my account. Don't worry, he has been a republican probably before you were born
    If you could write that again in a way that someone could decipher what you are talking about... that would be good. Obviously you don't comprend very well. I said the TAXES is where the 4.3 million comes from. OUR money. You have no facts.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    If you could write that again in a way that someone could decipher what you are talking about... that would be good. Obviously you don't comprend very well. I said the TAXES is where the 4.3 million comes from. OUR money. You have no facts.
    Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that the only information that you get is being told to you without comprehension or understanding why it is good or bad, and you just regurgitate it back without question

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    7,909
    Name:  court reassigned.PNG
Views: 56
Size:  38.6 KB

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Name:  court reassigned.PNG
Views: 56
Size:  38.6 KB
    And this means what? I know what it suggests, but you can appoint whomever to the bench, the trick is to have a case go through the courts, not get thrown out without merit, without the proof.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    7,909
    Sometimes you get it right, but then again a broken clock is correct twice a day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    And this means what?
    To have (the election fraud) case(s) go through the courts, not get thrown out without merit, without the proof.

  16. #196
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Sometimes you get it right, but then again a broken clock is correct twice a day.



    To have (the election fraud) case(s) go through the courts, not get thrown out without merit, without the proof.
    Well, you need to get the "Gang who couldn't Sue Straight", to have an actual case with proof, which they are 2 for 34 now in cases in the federal courts. Then they can go through the state and federal courts, which they still need to have a case(s) that have proof of wrong doings, win those cases, which is a pipe dream. So you can say the courts are stacked in the GOPs favor, it doesn't mean a thing if you can't get there.

    Best to just suck it up an realize that what you want, and what your are getting are 2 different things.

    Biden will be the 46th president come Jan 20th, 2021 at 12:01pm EST and it couldn't happen sooner.

  17. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Republican Judge
    In this action, the Trump Campaign and the Individual Plaintiffs (collectively, the "Plaintiffs") seek to discard millions of votes legally cast by Pennsylvanians from all corners - from Greene County to Pike County, and everywhere in between. In other words, Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise almost seven million voters. This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated. One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.

    That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence. In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more. At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted. Therefore, I grant Defendants’ motions and dismiss Plaintiffs’ action with prejudice.
    https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...57.202.0_1.pdf

  18. #198
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,727
    Today, president trump has played 304 days of golf. He has played more days at the golf course versus the 2 terms/8 years of the Obama administration. Good thing there is not a pandemic happening, or economic crisis, or massive unemployment or anything bad happening that he can enjoy nearly a year's worth of days, playing golf instead of governing this country

  19. #199
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    ^^^^I See what you did there.
    He will never get it............
    I figured you would be one the few who did understand.
    I didn't think I could get away with it, but I shouldn't be surprised it went over his head like a galactic albatross.

    I'm sure most folks have heard what Sydney Powell dropped on friday...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjAvw_aplKQ
    And I doubt this is a woman who would risk making statements that put her career on the line if she didn't have proof. Of course, the evidence is being saved for the courtroom and not being put forth to be derided by those desperate to keep the truth from coming out.
    Heck, I saw a video of a woman having a tantrum because Joe Bidens facebook page title was changed from "President Elect" back to simply "Politician".

  20. #200
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    7,909
    He glossed right over it..

  21. #201
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    7,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    I'm sure most folks have heard what Sydney Powell dropped on friday...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjAvw_aplKQ
    They've gone over the edge...

  22. #202
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    337
    They went over the edge almost five years ago. It's just now that they're sinking into the abyss.

  23. #203
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    I figured you would be one the few who did understand.
    I didn't think I could get away with it, but I shouldn't be surprised it went over his head like a galactic albatross.

    I'm sure most folks have heard what Sydney Powell dropped on friday...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjAvw_aplKQ
    And I doubt this is a woman who would risk making statements that put her career on the line if she didn't have proof. Of course, the evidence is being saved for the courtroom and not being put forth to be derided by those desperate to keep the truth from coming out.
    Heck, I saw a video of a woman having a tantrum because Joe Bidens facebook page title was changed from "President Elect" back to simply "Politician".
    You do realize that none of the court cases were actually about voter fraud, right? The press conferences are rife with accounts of voter fraud, but the actual cases are anything but fraud. And other than 2 out of 34 court cases, have been lost, so i have no clue about your claims of anything being saved for the courtroom, since if there was any evidence, you would think that they would leave with there best cases 1st. So, is all the loosing supposed to lull the courts into a stupor before coming in with all that rock solid proof? Cause you are running out of time and chances.

    edit: and newsmax? One of the 2 news sources that are worse in actual vetting news, instead they just make up their articles? Was it there or OAN that showed that trump had 406 electroal votes? But i followed your link, and it means nothing, nust like trump's tweets.
    Last edited by Nobody; 11-22-2020 at 09:10 PM.

  24. #204
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    337
    With what emotion are you speaking?
    Anger? Hurt? Fear? Disappointment?

    Got a surprise for you. None of us are in a position of privilege.
    I don't know the outcome, nor do you. But at least I can point to outside sources to back up my opinions which you seem completely unable to do.

    At this point, You, your opinions and the vomit spewing from your keyboard mean less to me than having to clean my boot before coming in the house because I accidentally stepped in dog poo.

  25. #205
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Don't know, I am lost.
    Posts
    3,141
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    He glossed right over it..
    ROFLMFAO.............

  26. #206
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Don't know, I am lost.
    Posts
    3,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    I figured you would be one the few who did understand.
    I didn't think I could get away with it, but I shouldn't be surprised it went over his head like a galactic albatross.
    Why not. Its not like I don't know you can spell 99.9999% of the time.

  27. #207
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    337
    I will admit to occasionally failing, but I do make the attempt. After all, they say the quickest way to judge a mans intelligence is their use of language.

  28. #208
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    337
    And just picked up this one of McEnany, dropping truth. But like dropping water on a ducks back, I'm sure it will roll right off those who choose to continued believing the big con.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5a8Qo5VXsw

  29. #209
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    With what emotion are you speaking?
    Anger? Hurt? Fear? Disappointment?

    Got a surprise for you. None of us are in a position of privilege.
    I don't know the outcome, nor do you. But at least I can point to outside sources to back up my opinions which you seem completely unable to do.

    At this point, You, your opinions and the vomit spewing from your keyboard mean less to me than having to clean my boot before coming in the house because I accidentally stepped in dog poo.
    Surprise and pity. I can not fathom why we must keep beating this dead horse. These links mean nothing, as they only perpetuate the false hope that they will change the fact that trump lost.the court cases have done absolutely nothing other than make a mockery of the justice system and turnthe legacy of trump's presidency into that same poo you have on your boots.

    The outcome is exactly as it was called by the media, like it was in 2016. The only fact is that it has not been certified yet. Clinging to that hope will set you up for a fall, as all the lawsuits will not change the fact. So i know the outcome, as i am not deluding myself to anything but what is being said in any reputable news source.

    And the vids i put up, have you watched them? Probably not, so why should i even bother? Besides the fact, i generally read my sources and unless i am taking a direct source, i summerize them, because even if i put up the source, you would dismiss them from being my source, a left wing media outlet, or whatever. So if you watch my vid, then maybe i will, otherwise it doesn't matter. Not once have you challenged any of my debunking anyway.

  30. #210
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    7,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    The outcome is exactly as it was called by the media, like it was in 2016.
    You're correct yet again!

    Name:  Hillary.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  87.3 KB

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •