Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: RPG rail and foregrip

  1. #1

    RPG rail and foregrip

    Would appreciate thoughts on pricing here:

    RPG foregrip. New, never mounted. Perfect shape

    RPG Shadow rail. Custom anno, one blem on bottom edge of the rail. Hard to pick up in picture. Anno clean, no fading or other noticeable scratches.

    Thanks.

    Pat




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    147
    Is that a one piece foregrip? It really looks like an RPG angled ASA with a CP gas thru.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manch Vegas, NH
    Posts
    870
    Quote Originally Posted by Olsson View Post
    Is that a one piece foregrip? It really looks like an RPG angled ASA with a CP gas thru.
    Pretty sure it’s two piece. RPG made a fore grip very similar to the CP one.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    Pretty sure it’s two piece. RPG made a fore grip very similar to the CP one.
    Actually, you're probably right. The CP foregrip had varying length on the flute milling, IIRC.

  5. #5
    It is an RPG two piece. Both sold.

    Thanks folks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    I have the same RPG foregrip, interested on what value you got for it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    125
    I bought it, wanted it for a y frame build
    I dont know if what I paid was the going rate, but it was worth the 85 to me

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manch Vegas, NH
    Posts
    870
    Quote Originally Posted by Mag-Convert View Post
    I bought it, wanted it for a y frame build
    I dont know if what I paid was the going rate, but it was worth the 85 to me
    That’s a great price. If I remember correctly they were $35 for the grip and $35 for the ASA back when they were for sale on Magsmith. I also used the same set up on my Y frame, it was pretty comfortable set up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •