Thread: inherited several Automags, need help.

inherited several Automags, need help.

So my father passed away recently and I've just inherited all of his paintball guns, most of which are automags. I just don't know what they'd be worth. Anybody know how to appraise them?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    Thanks for the help, I'll get pictures for them when I can soon and try there.

Cue Jaws music.....

EDIT: That was not intended to sound insensitive, you have my condolences, sir.
    Last edited by b-cuzz; 03-08-2021 at 12:13 PM.

Sorry for your loss Dan. Please let me know if you need any help with those guns.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Sorry for your loss as well, Dan. RIP. Do you know if he used to be a user here as well?

Sorry for your loss Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Sorry for your loss Dan. Please let me know if you need any help with those guns.
    Thanks, my dad and I both played at what i think were the first 2 tunaball events (at top gun in NJ, right?) and I remember it being a great day.

edit: his username is rmg
    Last edited by DanG.; 03-08-2021 at 01:50 PM.

man sorry for your loss.

Your Dad was a great guy. In honor of your Father I will fix any of these guns that need it. Send me pics. And to all you sharks around here you can just forget it...

My condolences Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by DanG. View Post
    Thanks, my dad and I both played at what i think were the first 2 tunaball events (at top gun in NJ, right?) and I remember it being a great day.

edit: his username is rmg
    Oh no! So sorry for you loss. I remember you guys well. Was wondering about you.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Oh no! So sorry for you loss. I remember you guys well. Was wondering about you.
    Yeah we really hadn't gotten out to play in several years now, just caught up with other aspects of life. My dad got diagnosed with prostate cancer about ~3 years back and actually managed well for a while, keeping himself busy with his eclectic side projects. Eventually it metastasized and the road was downhill from there. He passed on 3/3. My remaining family and I have been cleaning out the basement since, and he's got shelves of paintball stuff that my mom wants to sell, so here I am trying to help.

Edit: i just sent pics of his mags to Tuna, will keep you guys in the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by DanG. View Post
    So my father passed away recently and I've just inherited all of his paintball guns, most of which are automags. I just don't know what they'd be worth. Anybody know how to appraise them?

Thanks!
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost a family member recently as well, and if I can make a recommendation, keep one of his paintball markers - whichever one was his prized one. Paintball was clearly a bond you two had together and every time you play with that marker you'll feel him out there playing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyxyll View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost a family member recently as well, and if I can make a recommendation, keep one of his paintball markers - whichever one was his prized one. Paintball was clearly a bond you two had together and every time you play with that marker you'll feel him out there playing with you.
    Well said, keep one to use!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Your Dad was a great guy. In honor of your Father I will fix any of these guns that need it. Send me pics. And to all you sharks around here you can just forget it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP