Thread: 3d printed Emag parts

jaguarshark Guest

3d printed Emag parts

I haven't seen anybody post up 3d printed stuff here lately so if anyone is interested in tinkering, I have an STL of the emag battery and rail I can send you. As others have mentioned, there is a potential safety hazard of the rear popping off due to the safety channel not being reinforced so be advised.

The battery seems to work well. The rail is more like a beta test.

PM me and I'll email it to you.
    Last edited by jaguarshark; 03-26-2021 at 11:44 AM.

https://www.automags.org/forums/show...RKM-3D-Designs
    been here for a while.
    i do not recommend printing your own rail!
    *** edit that being said people can do whatever they want, I do not print rails for people for the simple fact of safety if there is a failure(been printing mag parts for 10+ years if not more)
    also the files i use and have are about as exact to real world AGD part if not Exact to AGD parts. certainly i do not deviate from AGD spec on my machined & printed parts.(just causes questions and doubt)****
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 03-26-2021 at 02:25 PM.

jaguarshark Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    https://www.automags.org/forums/show...RKM-3D-Designs
    been here for a while.
    i do not recommend printing your own rail!
    *** edit that being said people can do whatever they want, I do not print rails for people for the simple fact of safety if there is a failure(been printing mag parts for 10+ years if not more)
    also the files i use and have are about as exact to real world AGD part if not Exact to AGD parts. certainly i do not deviate from AGD spec on my machined & printed parts.(just causes questions and doubt)****
    I've read your stuff and you're obviously more advanced than me. I just volunteered some STLs for people to tinker with, rather than to reinvent the wheel.

But yes definitely, a failed rail can send the valve flying dangerously fast into your face. Printing the battery seems to be ok tho.

Yeah not a problem.
    Just trying to help with the thought of safety.
    With battery packs it sucks to thread the plastic, it's why I went away from it. I put the metal nuts in the top while it's being printed so there is no stopping or pausing the print. This helps overall with the integrity and strength of the pack. **as much strength as the plastic can give of course

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk