Thread: Mounting a Warp Feed

Mounting a Warp Feed

I want to mount a warp feed to my mag, but I can't the conventional way. It's a Sleeper mag with the LPR inside the grip frame. So the ASA cannot be separated from the frame and the mounting frame attached with screws like normal.

I was thinking about getting a tank extender and attaching the mount to it somehow, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Any ideas?

Why not drill the Warp mount then use an o ring on both sides of the Warp mount?

I don't believe I have the tools or skills to do this unfortunately.

I dont take jobs like this anymore but I bet Jake Berenyi (facebook) could do the mod for you. (I believe he's captian pinky here on AO)

It might take a bit of monkeying but one could probably be mounted up where the fore grip goes.

if your not going to use the vibration sensor have someone with a printer make one that will slip up under the grips on both sides of the frame.

Ok. I found a way to mount it. This warp feed has been sitting in a closet, unused, for many years. It works, but turns kind of slow. What kind of maintenance can I do on it to get it back to tip-top shape?