Thread: AGD Pump Kit measurements

AGD Pump Kit measurements

I would greatly appreciate if anyone who has the AGD Gen 2 pump kit that used the oval guide where it enters the pump handle can provide the following length and diameter measurements for the kit. I don't need CAD level precision, but measurements down to the closest 1/16" or even just 1/8" would be fine. The Haveblue site died but I managed to find copies of the pump rail and rod measurements but there is nothing out there for the kit itself. Thanks in advance to anyone who goes through the hassle.

Also any other documentation for the kit besides these resources would be appreciated:
    pbnation Pump Mag guide (has specs for wave spring and bumper)
    AGD schematic and pump kit installation
    Rod Specs
    Pump Rail CAD1
    Pump Rail CAD2

Name:  AutomagPPK.png
Views: 288
Size:  116.5 KB
    Last edited by sneakyrob828; 04-12-2021 at 09:01 PM.

By "oval pump rod" are you referring to the guide rod? Or the actual pump rod that goes into the rail? I belive I have that kit and can check when I get a rough measurement when I get home or if you want more accurate I can bring it to work with me and get set of calipers on it.

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    By "oval pump rod" are you referring to the guide rod? Or the actual pump rod that goes into the rail? I belive I have that kit and can check when I get a rough measurement when I get home or if you want more accurate I can bring it to work with me and get set of calipers on it.
    yes, the guide rod (labeled Pump Spacer PN 524 above) has that oval section where it slots into the Pump Handle. Thanks again for any measurements you can get.

It looks to be close to 1 9/16, shot you a pm with more details

Thanks, that's a start. Did the image show up in my first post? I'm looking to also get some other measurements off components of the kits. The most important being the various measurements off the pump post.