Thread: hello all, getting back into the game.....

hello all, getting back into the game.....

After years away. Hope to be getting back and playing at least twice a month. Will have to go through my closet of things, test and get things running. Also have a few unfinished projects, will have to see about those too. First on the list is getting tanks tested.

Glad to hear you're getting back to playing, I see you're from the bay area, do you know if Santa Clara Paintball still active, I haven't been there in years

yes i am from the bay and in the east bay. not sure on santa clara, never played there before. Back when i was playing santa clara did not have a great reputation, not only the people that played, but also the condition/setup of the field, lots of craters. ppl were always saying watch out for them, likely to break your ankle

I played Hollister and livermore the last few times. usually used my viking, evil ehm, micromag, pneumag or ditto deuce. right when i stopped had couple projects going, including some pump mags.

paso robles, my brother is down that way. he played a couple fields with some friends, might visit him to go out to play.

Welcome back, still a fun sport and lots of good people to play with, just get ready for paint on the small side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome back JOker, I did the same thing recently as well.

Our local field in San Luis Obispo is supposed to set up a few scinario games(a pump camp out thing in Septemberish, and then towards the end of the year a PBSL vs Magfed but pretty much was gravity fed hoppers vs mag fed)

How old are those tanks?

How long is a long time away?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    Our local field in San Luis Obispo is supposed to set up a few scinario games(a pump camp out thing in Septemberish, and then towards the end of the year a PBSL vs Magfed but pretty much was gravity fed hoppers vs mag fed)
    I will have to talk to my brother about maybe making those games. From what he told me, he and his friends always had a good time going out to play.

Quote Originally Posted by trbo323 View Post
    How old are those tanks?

How long is a long time away?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

last time i played was maybe like 4-5 years ago. Last time i was here, from my inbox, looks like it was 2016.
    I have no idea the born on date on the tanks, hope to pull them out this weekend and find out. hopefully have at least 1 or 2 that will be eligible for hydro within life.

Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker View Post
    I will have to talk to my brother about maybe making those games. From what he told me, he and his friends always had a good time going out to play.
    Hell yeah! Make sure to bring those pump mags out that way my brothers and me won't be the only ones there anymore lol

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    Hell yeah! Make sure to bring those pump mags out that way my brothers and me won't be the only ones there anymore lol
    Oh for sure at least 1 pump mag will be coming along, can never go wrong with a classic and maybe one pnuemag.