Thread: frame confirmation and

frame confirmation and

on the frame, wanted to be sure this is the medusa. sitting in my closet the last few years.

also what is the going rate on the grip styx frames? I have 3, 1 both jewels, 2 with 1 jewel. all in really great condition.Name:  Frame1.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  47.0 KBName:  frame2.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  53.4 KB

Top is a benchmark Medusa frame

IMHO, medusa frame are ugly. Gripstyx frame are on the lower end of quality. But i use Magnus, KAM and intelliframes personally. Though my build with the KAM 86 V2, has been postponed, cougars20th makes a great frame.

With that, it is what people will pay for them. I would price them under an intelliframe for pricing, but would not turn down any offers on them, if you were looking at selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    IMHO, medusa frame are ugly.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

There are people out there that love these frames, but they're a rare breed. In the end it all comes down to price. If you price these the same as an Intelliframe, someone will buy them eventually, but you need to be willing to wait a while. If you want to move them quickly, you need to price it accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

There are people out there that love these frames, but they're a rare breed. In the end it all comes down to price. If you price these the same as an Intelliframe, someone will buy them eventually, but you need to be willing to wait a while. If you want to move them quickly, you need to price it accordingly.
    Very true. What one finds as trash, is another's golden goose. If you like/love them, more power to you.