Thread: Living Legends 13

Living Legends 13

Is anyone planning to make it to Living Legends this coming weekend?

I will be there with my euroxmag setup with the beta scifi board if anyone wants to check it out or take it for a spin. you are more than welcome too. Would love to get some feedback from some other guys for Brandon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqSWnCuaPEw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75i7-uCPCqw

Hey! I was really interesting in attending. I live up in Northern VA, you think it would be worth the drive next time? I can't keep up with CPX, do you think they will be going back there eventually?

They are moving living legends to Michigan to hell’s survivors next year.

I have been to 2 living legends. For me it was more about seeing people from online than say the actual play. I enjoy playing them, but when I went to the first one I saw a ton of people I knew. The 2nd one ended up being more throw together as locations changed from Chicago to North Carolina. So a lot of people jumped ship that planned to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, maybe I will check out some more events on the east coast instead. I think 11-12 hours was my max in a car. It is always a fun time to meet up with people and chill. I'm really done with this Covid stuff so it should be even better this time around. Did we ever get Sandman to come out and set-up a booth?

I'm pretty sure I've been to my last" Big Game " ,, they just seems like a paint fest , 1000/1500 folks on 60/70 acres , no place for a sneaky woodsballer like me , I'll be stickin with the 100/200 player game helpin my local fields

I dunno, Fulda Gap was a blast.

But then I didnt camp out either like you guys...