Thread: clear to green, or black and red acidwash devilmags.

clear to green, or black and red acidwash devilmags.

if you know, you know! looking for either of these two very specific devilmags.

one is a dallara and the other was one of the first devilmags circulating the forums.

This one?

Name:  0.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  69.3 KB

This one turns up at the legendary Tunaball Events in New Jersey. He lurks here sometimes so maybe he could chime in. Many have tried to catch the unicorn, but everyone has failed Thats my own hand in the picture. Trust me... I tried!!

I'm not familiar with the other one. Do you know what body is on the red/acidwash?

ule, i think it had a shocktech gas through. the owner was on here asking about board settings last year sometime.

and yeah that devilmag has alluded me twice. once before it was done from mechanic79 i think it was, and the second time was after i graduated basic i tried to buy it as a gift to myself and got roasted for asking what the lowest was he'd take on a public forum (E1, no shame).

Gotcha. I've gone on these searches a few times and it really comes down to (timing, who you know, research, and $$$). Have you thought about researching and tracking down owners at all? That really helped me track down my unicorn which was the SFL Emag prototype. It took me forever, but it was nice to reference a list to check on throughout the years.

If you are interested, I can help get you started. I found the old http://devilsden.tv website. I put in the wayback machine and found the following... https://web.archive.org/web/20071013...tv/DM-pics.htm

There are some pictures and a list of names/owners that you can use to look through Automags.org. Maybe you can track other owners that way.

For example, I think this is the acidwash gun you were looking for...

Name:  LDM1.gif
Views: 119
Size:  97.6 KB
    *don't blame me, this is how pictures looked in 2005

If you are looking for Devilmags, it looks like there is a nice Gloss Blue, Dust Blue Dallara, and a Karta.

Hope that helps!!