Thread: Rails: Omega and Tuna

Rails: Omega and Tuna

Omega rail near perfect condition. SOLD!
    Tuna Rail very good condition machined warp left. $175

Last edited by Loguzzzzzz; 06-09-2021 at 12:40 PM.
    ......You know you want one!!

PM’ing on the Omega.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM'ed

FYI, thats an original RogueRail, not a Tunarail. Even though I made the original Tunarail too.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueFactor View Post
    FYI, thats an original RogueRail, not a Tunarail. Even though I made the original Tunarail too.
    So that's what the rail is called! I always assumed the one I have to be an RPG product because of the Thrasher-like rear and internal ULE milling, but never knew for sure. They were modified RT Pro rails, yeah? So did you or AGD put that chamfer on the bottom front edge for winged foregrips?
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    So that's what the rail is called! I always assumed the one I have to be an RPG product because of the Thrasher-like rear and internal ULE milling, but never knew for sure. They were modified RT Pro rails, yeah? So did you or AGD put that chamfer on the bottom front edge for winged foregrips?
    That was me. AGD wasnt interested in doing it. I asked them. So I did it.

Look what crawled out of his sewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    Yes, the original RogueRail was a customized RT Pro Rail. The “gills” were modeled after the Omega rail, and the Tunarail that I made for Tunaman was machined from AGD Slug Rails. Not many of the Tunarails were made, they didnt sell well. Neither did the Thrasher. Both designs had the gills.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Look what crawled out of his sewer.
    10+ years later, you havent changed a bit. Thats too bad. Life is good. Patience, time, and truth. I enjoy all 3. Blessings to you.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueFactor View Post
    Yes, the original RogueRail was a customized RT Pro Rail. The “gills” were modeled after the Omega rail, and the Tunarail that I made for Tunaman was machined from AGD Slug Rails. Not many of the Tunarails were made, they didnt sell well. Neither did the Thrasher. Both designs had the gills.

10+ years later, you havent changed a bit. Thats too bad. Life is good. Patience, time, and truth. I enjoy all 3. Blessings to you.
    Ok. I will give you credit. You didnt bite I said the first time he is ever nice I will bury the hatchet. :O

(Edit: Rogue, my post is not a dig on you, just pointing out the backwards logic of the self-righteous )

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Ok. I will give you credit. You didnt bite, I said the first time he is ever nice I will bury the hatchet.
    !
    Name:  genuflect to BE.PNG
Views: 304
Size:  42.0 KB
    Last edited by luke; 07-29-2021 at 07:45 PM.

Look at this... my little "For Sale" thread is building bridges and mending fences!

Whoda thunk it!

Is anyone interested in a ROGUE rail here or what?!?!

Just to be clear... I'm still gonna eff with Luke...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That's OK because he is a self-serving idiot!