Thread: New AGD Xvalves

Question New AGD Xvalves

Wonder if we will ever see any new Xvalves for sale on the AGD store again ?

Last I heard it was "soon" but it's been almost another year.....

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post

There were some new ones a couple months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post

How many do you want?
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

posted April 22nd by Sandman on AGD's FB:

"Million dollar question is where are valves? My information is that they are somewhere between finished and not finished....LOL!
    Seriously! I've been told they are at lasering, but that's no indication as to when they will get lasered. So hopefully any day real soon I will have X-Valves to sell once again. They are coming...they will arrive sometime...but I do not have an exact ETA. RT Pro sears are also in the same boat. They are being finished, but exactly when, is not known to me. Once I get valves and sears in I will be able to build more guns. I appreciate everyone's patience....God knows I'm going nuts waiting."

Yeah, it hardly seems worth buying used ones nowadays with the values being almost equal to AGD's price for new X valves (whenever they're in stock).
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag