Thread: Remember when (REDUX - ELECTRIC BOOGALOO)

Remember when (REDUX - ELECTRIC BOOGALOO)

Remember when AO and the rest of the world didn't get butt-hurt?

no?

Crap, me either

For your enjoyment.. here is a pic from AO-NJ5 at Rukus paintball... God only remembers when.

Name:  NJAO (7).jpg
Views: 244
Size:  122.5 KB

Perspective is retaliative.

The psychology of man is quite interesting.

Name:  BE Perception.PNG
Views: 232
Size:  3.9 KB

Name:  BE Perception 2.PNG
Views: 230
Size:  4.8 KB

"Perception is reality!' What does this expression mean?
    Plainly put it means that the world will appear to you in the way that you expect it to.

Or, to put it differently: What you see in the world around you is not the world as it is ... it is the world as you believe it is.

Or, to put it even more briefly and succinctly:

You don't see the world as it is, you see it as you are!

This is most likely true for you - just as it is true for pretty much everyone else. Very few people see that-which-is (absolute reality), they just see their own beliefs and prejudices - they see themselves!

This is what 'perception is reality' means."

"Example no. 1 of 'Perception Is Reality'

When someone tells you something nasty, perhaps that you are an ignorant and stupid person, well, then they aren't really talking about you, they are talking about themselves. Their perception is reality is twisted.

Perhaps they are angry with themselves for allowing something (which may or may not involve you) to happen.

Or perhaps they perceive that you have displayed some trait or tendency which they are afraid of in themselves (like not knowing something, perhaps not even caring if you know that thing or not).

So, because they are angry at themselves or scared of something inside themselves, they judge you (unjustly or justly), and lash out at you.

Whether you are really ignorant and stupid doesn't matter, because the fact that the other person is lashing out has very little to do with you, anyway. But the other person cannot (or does not want to) see whatever it is inside themselves, so they decide to see it in - and blame it on - you.

And since few people understand this phenomenon they probably do believe whatever it is they are claiming.

Ergo: Perception is reality."

Blinded by the light.

The guy on the right, did he shoot himself in the "you know what" ?

Ouch

So...we're back to attempting a "Remember when..." thread in the Paintball Talk subforum? The purpose is to look back comparatively between paintball then and now, correct? A good natured reminiscing, if you will.

Remember when...a case of paint was $40. Zap, RP Scherer, Pro-Ball, 32 Degrees Team Colors.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    RP Scherer
    The good 'ol days.

I wanted to buy that red white and blue karta emag.....tried to put it back together too.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    I wanted to buy that red white and blue karta emag.....tried to put it back together too.
    It was one of my favorite guns of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    It was one of my favorite guns of all time.
    I always liked it. I was bummed when it was parted and i wanted to put it back together but the guy that has the frame and rail now plans to reano it. Same for the body.