Thread: Topgun Paintball games closing

Topgun Paintball games closing

Sad times kids.. one of paintball's oldest operating fields announced today that they would be closing down at the end of August.

https://www.facebook.com/topgunpb
    ATTENTION:
    We never thought we would be writing this, but time has come unfortunately. TopGun Paintball Games will cease all operations at the end of August 2021. TopGun unfortunately does not own the land that we operate on, and that land is being sold. We want to thank all our customers over the past 33 years that have made TopGun an awesome place to work at. Without you this would have been just another job. We also want to thank everyone that has ever worked at TopGun because this field would not be what it is with out you working here. We do not know what the future holds for all of us, but we wish everyone continues to play the sport we all love. Once again thank you for the lifetime of memoires and your support over the years.
    Now that being said make sure to come out for the final Big Game being held at TopGun, The Alamo. Let’s make this the biggest and best sendoff we can have. Let’s have fun, lets play paintball.

They will be missed by many.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Thumbs up

When the property is worth more than the businesses income this is bound to happen....

Good luck to Carl Jr's beard and future endeavors .

Damn, i'm sad to hear about the news. I'm glad I made my way up there a few times. It was always a blast.

The last game or big game is the Alamo August 8th. A bunch of us will be there, to play, reminisce and bid farewell. The more the merrier.

first time i went and found out who their neighbor was i thought "this property could be worth a lot of money"

Site of the first AO day.