Thread: Hmmm, x valve + ULE issues

Hmmm, x valve + ULE issues

Alright, I can screw around until I single across the answer or I can ask you guys

Took my mag out today

X valve, ULE with no shims. Lvl 10, carrier 00 and 3 shims. Silver/grey spring and a fairly fresh rebuild using agd rings(2 cases at most through it)

So it's not always resetting properly. The trigger gets pushed back forward but when you pull it again nothing. Trigger still gets pushed forward again. Only way to reset it is to de gas and air it up again

I'm not sure if the sear is resetting or not.

School me oh mighty AO

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Do not use the grey spring. It is too unreliable that is why they dont include it anymore. Go down to the red spring and lose the shims. Tune with the RT on.off then add the ULT back if you like.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Hmmm ok update. Had to order a RT on off, swapped to red spring and took out lvl 10 shims. No leak down the barrel but I do have a leak from the on off now (RT)

Also, when it shoots, its just straight up full Auto, doesn't stop when the trigger is held back. And it sounds like 35bps if I had to guess. It's way fast

And, at some point the on off pin comes down too far and the o ring on top covers the pin. Then nothing resets and I have a hell of a time getting the whole valve out (have to remove body from rail)

Please ensure proper assembly per the diagram below. There should be two o-rings on top of the RT on/off (a 006 [16 in diagram] fits inside a 010 [15 in diagram]). The ULT you were previously using has only one o-ring on top (004, I believe) that sits in a pocket on the top of the ULT on/off. There is no such pocket on the RT on/off, so it needs the dual o-ring configuration to function properly.

Last edited by nak81783; 09-06-2021 at 03:03 PM.
    Last of the Salzburg Clan

Ahh damnit, the second o ring on the rt. I'll get back to you guys when I can test again

Ok update, second o ring installed. No more leaks but

Pull the trigger and nothing. Sear pin moves back, it doesn't fire and the pin stays back. I poked the bolt with my finger but the bolt seems to be reset properly

Start with gold spring and largest carrier that doesn’t leak. You may need to turn up the velocity. Make sure everything is clean and thoroughly oiled.