Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 151 to 175 of 175

Thread: Medical Tyranny / Fascism

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Don't know, I am lost.
    Posts
    3,129
    Fauci Finally Admits Vaccines Don’t Protect Against Serious Covid or Death.

    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._or_death.html

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    Fauci Finally Admits Vaccines Don’t Protect Against Serious Covid or Death.

    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._or_death.html
    This article has a lot of issues with it, which seems odd to me considering it comes from a site called American Thinker. I think the author spent most of his "thinking" time devoted to picking which data points to use and which data points to ignore so he could come up with something that supports his worldview instead of looking at everything honestly and seeing what ALL the data actually says.

    I'm not saying that to mock or dismiss the site as a whole. I have read plenty of articles in the past on American Thinker that I thought were well-written. But this one has some serious problems.

    The first problem is that the article puts a lot of negative spin on quotes. It quotes Fauci saying, "They [Israel] are seeing a waning of immunity not only against infection but against hospitalization and to some extent death, which is starting to now involve all age groups. It isn’t just the elderly." And this quote isn't new information. Fauci and the medical companies have always said that the vaccines would lose their effectiveness gradually over time. The details are really important, however. The vaccines started at about 90% effectiveness, and they dropped to less than 60% over six months, but that number covers ALL infections, even ones with no symptoms. When the studies considered only infections that caused hospitalizations, the effectiveness went back up to over 90%, even after 6 months.

    So, did the effectiveness of the vaccine go down? Yes. But how much did the effectiveness go down? Not a lot. Certainly not enough to make the vaccines useless. (Also, keep in mind that since the vaccines have come out, there have been Covid-19 variants popping up. Part of the whole reason that scientists wanted everyone to get vaccinated quickly was to prevent these variants, but now they're here, and the vaccines don't protect against them as well because they weren't designed with those variants in mind. So that's skewing numbers a little.)

    Yet despite all this complexity, the article on American Thinker says, "Fauci Finally Admits Vaccines Don’t Protect Against Serious Covid or Death." The title says "the vaccines don't protect against covid." Not "they don't protect as much as they used to" or "they don't protect as much as we wanted." It says they "don't protect," as in, the vaccines don't protect against Covid-19 at all.

    And that's just not true.

    The second problem is that the article cheery-picks a lot of its data points. As a general rule of thumb, it's always suspect whenever an article talks about data from only the months of February to September, or only the countries of Israel and the United Kingdom. This is similar to how whenever we have an unusually cold day in the middle of May, climate change deniers use that one aberration to say "But what about global warming?" Looking at one day or one month or even one year isn't enough. We have to look at ALL the data we have. In the same way, looking at one country or only a few months isn't enough to prove how effective the vaccines are. We have to look at ALL the data. And all the data is saying that despite the waning effectiveness, it's far, far safer to be vaccinated than not.

    Then there's this. The article says "the Ottawa Senators hockey team has a 100 percent vaccination rate, but despite this, 40 percent of the players on that team are currently testing positive for Covid-19." And it just tosses this information out there, hoping you will fill in the gaps yourself and conclude that the vaccine only works 60% of the time (which is still pretty good). But again, this is a laughable small sample size. Why use a sample of only a few dozen players when you have millions of data points from the country at large? Also, what exactly happened to that 40%? Did they die? Did any of them get hospitalized? Or did the vaccine give their bodies enough protection that the virus didn't harm them at all? The article conveniently doesn't say. But a quick Google search seems to indicate that none of the vaccinated players were hospitalized. And that's a vaccine success story, not a failure.

    So yeah, I don't find that article very convincing. It's simply too poorly written. Instead of looking at all the data honestly, the author started with a preconceived notion and then went hunting for "facts" that supported his conclusion. Real science happens the other way around.
    Last edited by rawbutter; 11-21-2021 at 01:31 PM.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Make Paintball Great Agai
    Posts
    9,163
    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    How to lie with statistics
    Here are some FACTS

    Gilbraltar is 118% vaccinated; meaning that there is a large segment of the population which has had a THIRD shot. Yet, the country is going into lock down because 'covid is out of control'

    Ireland 93% fully vaxxed, going into lockdown

    UK 80% vaxxed yet the number per 100k of people show the vaxxed are getting covid at a much higher rate then the unvaxxed.

    Another eye raising example - the state of Vermont is 80 % vaxxed yet covid is supposedly "Surging". Same thing in Colorado.


    So, if the vaccine works, then why doesn't it work?

    ..and why is Pfizer about to release a new Ivermectin based med to treat covid?

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,483
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Here are some FACTS
    Show your work, dude. You saying it's a fact doesn't make it so. If you don't have links to go along with this stuff, I don't think it's any better than gossip.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Gilbraltar is 118% vaccinated; meaning that there is a large segment of the population which has had a THIRD shot. Yet, the country is going into lock down because 'covid is out of control'
    Where'd you get this information? I wasn't able to find anything similar. All I found was this page fact-checking that claim and proving it false.

    Also, according to the WHO, Gibraltar has only had 89 deaths from Covid-19 in the last two years, which is an infection rate of about 0.2% (about the same as the USA). Does that sound "out of control" to you?


    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Ireland 93% fully vaxxed, going into lockdown
    Again, show your work. Give me a link. Because this is not true based on what I'm seeing in my research.

    First of all, they're not going into lockdown. They could go into lockdown if the general public doesn't follow the warnings of Ireland's ministry of health. There's a difference.

    Second of all, only 67% of Ireland is fully vaccinated. Since they have about 5 million people, that means there's still over 1.6 million unvaccinated people in country. Yet somehow they've only have 5,609 TOTAL deaths from Covid-19, which is a death rate of about 0.11% (more than half the current USA death rate of 0.23%).

    Third of all, look at this graph, especially the month of November. The "surge" of Covid-19 cases that Ireland is facing right now is literally when the 7-day average jumped from 4 to 11. So, Ireland's health department is getting nervous because they might lose an extra 7 people a week.

    Do you understand how crazy safe they're being? They're facing an increase of only a handful of weekly deaths, and they're willing to lock down the country over it. That's not a vaccine failure. That's the government being super careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    The state of Vermont is 80 % vaxxed yet covid is supposedly "Surging". Same thing in Colorado.
    Vermont's 7-day average did "jump" from 1 death per week to 3 recently. Is that the "surge" you're talking about? I mean, I guess that's a 300% increased, but it dropped back down to 1 death per week within the same month.

    Same thing in Colorado. The numbers there "surged" from 22 to 33 deaths per week. That in a state of 5.7 million people. Oh, and then they dropped back down to 28. Then back to up 36. All of this pales in comparison, however, to Colorado's all-time high of 89 deaths per week, which happened BEFORE the vaccines came out.

    Again, this goes back to the point I made earlier about sample size. Whenever the right wing media tends to report on this stuff, they pick a certain state or a certain country or a really specific time frame. And the reason they're picking that specific data set is because it supports the lie they're trying to push (that vaccines don't work and the Dems are wrong). When you step back and look at the whole picture, however, the date tells a different story.


    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Why is Pfizer about to release a new Ivermectin based med to treat covid?
    They're not.
    Last edited by rawbutter; 11-22-2021 at 01:58 PM.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,483
    By the way, BigEvil, do you invest in stocks? You ever hear about Wynn Resorts? You should totally buy some of their stock. It's up 5% in one day! It's a surge!

    Name:  stock.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  46.2 KB






    Just don't bother looking at what has happened to their stock over the last year. That's not important, right?

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Jersey *908*
    Posts
    128
    I'm just getting over covid currently. No shot for me. Was like a cold but with slight joint pain and loss of taste. My school forced me to stay home for 10 days (I'm on the Building and grounds side of things) even though I could have done plenty of outside solo work far away from anyone on the 119 acres it sits on. But hey that's politics!

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    DeWitt, MI
    Posts
    730
    Quote Originally Posted by pimped mag 01 View Post
    I'm just getting over covid currently. No shot for me. Was like a cold but with slight joint pain and loss of taste. My school forced me to stay home for 10 days (I'm on the Building and grounds side of things) even though I could have done plenty of outside solo work far away from anyone on the 119 acres it sits on. But hey that's politics!
    Thank God you're OK. I had to stay home from work for 10 days recently as well. Our family caught some crud. My youngest son and I both tested negative for Covid with rapid tests. But my work wants 10 days away, OR two negative PCRs with samples taken at least 48 hours apart, OR one negative PCR with a doctor's note stating what non-Covid illness is causing the symptoms.
    Last of the Salzburg Clan

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Jeet yet ?
    Posts
    7,963
    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    Show your work, dude. You saying it's a fact doesn't make it so. If you don't have links to go along with this stuff, I don't think it's any better than gossip.
    Here ya go, not that it will make any difference, the delusion from drinking big pharma's koolaide appears to be permanent in you.

    https://openvaers.com/index.php

    These figures came from:

    https://www.medalerts.org

    And:

    https://vaers.hhs.gov


    1,742,488 REPORTS OF VACCINE ADVERSE EVENTS IN VAERS

    18,853 COVID Vaccine Reported Deaths / 27,951 Total Reported Deaths

    94,537 Total COVID Vaccine Reported Hospitalizations/174,987 Total Reported Hospitalizations

    894,143 COVID Vaccine Adverse Event Reports

    Through November 12, 2021

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Make Paintball Great Agai
    Posts
    9,163
    IF the vaccine works, why doesnt it work?

    If the vaccine is safe, why isnt it safe?

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Jeet yet ?
    Posts
    7,963
    Hey Texas !

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1462269832011735045


    Kyle Rittenhouse baby !

    LOL

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Make Paintball Great Agai
    Posts
    9,163
    https://abcnews.go.com/Health/vermon...ry?id=81090116

    https://www.denverpost.com/2021/11/1...ses-outbreaks/

    https://covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine-data-dashboard

    That is about 3 mins of 'looking' in regards to my above post. Rawdawg or whatever the your name is - Get your head out from your ass and open your eyes.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,483
    Quote Originally Posted by pimped mag 01 View Post
    I'm just getting over covid currently. No shot for me. Was like a cold but with slight joint pain and loss of taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by nak81783 View Post
    I had to stay home from work for 10 days recently as well. Our family caught some crud. My youngest son and I both tested negative for Covid with rapid tests.
    Really glad you're both okay.


    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    IF the vaccine works, why doesnt it work?

    If the vaccine is safe, why isnt it safe?
    Because safe isn't an absolute, yes or no, 100% or zero thing. It's a spectrum. From the very beginning, the med companies said that the vaccines have an efficacy rate of about 64% to 94%, depending on which one you take. Also, as you've pointed out, Fauci and the medical companies have also explained that the efficacy of the vaccines diminishes over time. It doesn't drop much, but it does go down a little.

    Also, remember that there are a LOT of people taking this vaccine. If everyone in the country was completely vaccinated, but the vaccines are only 94% effective in the best case scenario, that still leaves almost 20 million people for whom the vaccine won't work because of...reasons. (I honestly don't understand the medical reasons why certain drugs work great for most people but don't do anything for a small percentage of other people.)

    Finally, the virus has mutated. All the vaccines were designed to fight the original strain of Covid-19. But now we have a bunch of different variants, and the original vaccines isn't as effective against those variants because it wasn't designed for them. This is the same reason why they come out with a new flu shot every year. Covid-19 and the flu are both viruses, and viruses are living things that can evolve and mutate in a matter of months, so the flu shot from last year isn't as effective as the one from this year.

    So yeah, the vaccine won't make you 100% safe, but taking it does make you safer than not taking it. A lot safer.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Rawdawg or whatever the your name is - Get your head out from your ass and open your eyes.
    Yet more insults? Yawn. You know this only makes me even more confident that I'm winning this debate, right? Because insulting a person only shows immaturity and a lack of good arguments.

    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Here ya go, not that it will make any difference, the delusion from drinking big pharma's koolaide appears to be permanent in you.
    The reason I haven't changed my mind yet isn't because I've already made it up. I'm willing to admit that I'm wrong if the data shows me something else. The problem is that you all haven't shown me ANY convincing data yet.

    As for all the links that you and BigEvil shared, I'll have to reply to them later. I don't have the time to tackle that today. But don't worry. The slam dunk is coming.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Make Paintball Great Agai
    Posts
    9,163
    Rawbutter... no one is taking you seriously, and hasn't for many posts. It's like watching a Jen Pataki press conference just to see what we can all laugh at.

    Now for some more interesting facts. (Facts are to lefties as garlic and sunlight are to vampires)

    The Covid vaccines first became available to Americans in December 2020. The total number of US Covid cases in 2020 was less than 21 million. In 2021 it has increased to almost 28 million. There were 370 thousand US Covid deaths in 2020. In 2021, thus far there have been 423 thousand deaths. There are currently over 9 million Covid cases in the US, the highest of any other time since the pandemic began. (source: Worldometer)

    IF THE VACCINE WORKS, WHY DOESN'T IT WORK?

    Florida, (and Texas for that matter) a state with no mask or vaccine mandates, currently has the lowest Covid infection rate in the country, with 6.8 per 100,000 population, and the rate is falling. The US as a whole is currently averaging 28 cases per 100,000 and rising. (source: NY Times/Google Maps). These numbers change frequently, but the overall trend has been consistent.

    IF THE VACCINE WORKS, WHY DOESN'T IT WORK?


    The big question is, with approximately 60% of the US population vaccinated and strict mask mandates throughout the country, shouldnít the rates of infection and deaths be going down, not up?

    IF THE VACCINE WORKS, WHY DOESN'T IT WORK?


    We know that thousands have experienced serious and deadly side effects from the vaccines, but the precise data on numbers of deaths and adverse events have been intentionally obfuscated by the FDA.

    In spite of FDAís misleading announcement that the Pfizer vaccine has been fully approved (with the absence of required long-term data), the fact is that only the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J vaccines are currently available in the US. The announcement was intended to remove resistance and make you believe you are getting an approved vaccine.

    IF THE VACCINE IS SAFE, WHY ISN'T IT SAFE?

    Fortunately, some independent alliances of physicians, such as the FLCCC, have performed clinical research and developed thirteen different prophylactic and treatment protocols, most of which incorporate the above treatments and supplements, with either Ivermectin, HCQ, or a combination of both. It is well worth reviewing these in detail and developing your own contingency plans.

    These protocols may or may not be effective for everyone, but at least we know their potential side effects are not serious due to our long experience with their components. That is more than we can say about the questionable and problematic vaccines. We now know they donít work, have many serious short-term effects, may be making the virus worse, and have unknown long-term adverse effects.

    https://c19protocols.com/


    Enjoy.

    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone... except Rawbutter - Happy Day of Mourning to you and your family.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,483
    Work thing got cancelled this afternoon, so I guess I have some free time to tackle this today after all.

    *sigh*

    This is not what I meant when I said ďshow your work.Ē If you were a high school freshman student of mine, this wouldnít even merit a D-. And thatís even before you bragged about only spending 3 minutes on it. That much is painfully obvious. Because if you had actually spent more than 3 minutes and if you had read more than just the headlines and if you had thought about what all that information says about the big picture here, you just might have come to a different conclusion. (Probably not, but I can hope, canít I?)

    Letís take the first article, for instance.

    The headline of that first article says that Covid-19 cases are going up in Vermont. But you know what isn't going up? Deaths and hospitalizations. The article clearly says so near the end, at the conclusion. Despite the surge in new cases, "Vermont still has among the lowest COVID-19 hospitalization rates in the country."

    Thatís the real point of the article. The headline is just sensational wording designed to suck you in and read more. But remember, the vaccines can't stop you from getting the virus. (Only masks and social distancing can do that.) The vaccines only teach your body how to defend itself against the virus, so if you do get it, you aren't hospitalized or killed. You only get a mild case. And thatís proof that the vaccines work, not the other way around.

    So, congratulations. The article you found to support your point of view actually supports my point of view.

    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    1,742,488 REPORTS OF VACCINE ADVERSE EVENTS IN VAERS

    18,853 COVID Vaccine Reported Deaths / 27,951 Total Reported Deaths

    94,537 Total COVID Vaccine Reported Hospitalizations/174,987 Total Reported Hospitalizations

    894,143 COVID Vaccine Adverse Event Reports

    Through November 12, 2021
    Again, this doesnít say what you think it says. Thatís because VAERS is just a database. Thereís even a disclaimer on the site. If you had spent a more time actually exploring at the site, you probably would found it yourself. But here. Iíll save you the trouble.

    When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.
    This disclaimer is explaining two things.

    First, itís saying that ďall possibleĒ side effects are filed in VAERS. This means that if you get the vaccine, and then you go to your doctor the following week because you have a bad headache, then the doctor files that in the database. It doesnít matter if your headache was caused by the vaccine or a hangover. Because it happened soon after taking the vaccine, the doctor is required to enter that information into the database. This is simply so that the government and medical companies can be super careful. One headache isnít going to trigger anything, but if a bunch of people report headaches right after taking the vaccine, that will prompt further study.

    The second important thing is that ďThe report of an adverse eventÖis NOT documentation that a vaccine caused the event.Ē They say this because doctors arenít allowed to pick which events get reported and which donít. If someone dies within a certain time frame after taking the vaccine, it has to be recorded no matter the cause of death. It doesnít matter if the person died from a bad vaccine reaction or something totally non-related, like a drug overdose or a heart attack or a stroke or cancer or whatever. That all gets sorted out later. VAERS is literally just the first step of that process. Once enough side effects of a certain type are recorded, then the vaccine is pulled from the shelves and put on pause so that the medical company can do some research to determine if itís just a coincidence or if the vaccine is actually causing problems.

    (This exact thing actually happened to the J&J vaccine back in April. They pulled it off the shelves after only six people got blood clots after taking the vaccine. But after looking into it, J&J and the CDC concluded that the chance of risk was super-duper low, and the vaccine was cleared again.)

    Anyway, this is why you shouldnít jump to conclusions after only reading the raw data. You have to go deeper and do the research. Sure, about 28,000 people have died shortly after taking the vaccine, but that doesnít mean that 28,000 people died because they took the vaccine. Many of those deaths were coincidental. Only a few thousand deaths have been definitely linked to the vaccines.

    The right wing media, however, doesnít want you to see that. So, they only point out that VAERS is a public, open-source database (which is true). Then they toss out those scary numbers, counting on the fact that their hapless viewers probably wonít do the research necessary to understand what those numbers really mean. The viewers will simply conclude that vaccines are bad (which isnít true).

    If this still doesnít make sense, then go read this article and this article. They offer a much more in-depth look at what the VAERS numbers actually mean.

    One last thing.

    For a moment, just to drive my point home as best I can, let's make the absolutely stupid assumption that ALL of those 27,951 deaths recorded in VAERS were directly caused by the Covid-19 vaccines. What does that mean? What's the big picture? Well, according to the CDC, the United States has administered about 429 million doses of the vaccines so far. So, 27,951 deaths (maybe) is only a death rate of only 0.0065% (or about 1 out of every 15,400). Compare that number, then, to the current US death rate of 0.23% (or about 1 out of every 423). Which number is bigger?

    You see what I'm getting at here? 27,951 deaths caused by the vaccine sounds really scary by itself. But the real number is much, much lower. And even if was actually that bad, if you look at the percentage rates, then taking the vaccine is still about 36 times safer than not taking the vaccine. (In reality, the vaccines are more like 10,000 times safer than the side effects.)

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,483
    If my previous post seems overly long and complicated, think about seat belts instead. Do you know that seat belts can actually kill you? If you drive off the road and into a river, for instance, the seat belt might jam and hold you inside the car as it sinks and you drown. So, this means you shouldn't wear a seatbelt, right? Because it just might kill you? No, of course not. Because while yes, it is possible that the seatbelt might malfunction in certain situations, those situations are very rare. It's much, much more likely that you will be involved in a more typical accident (like a collision with another vehicle) in which the seatbelt will save your life.

    This is how crazy some of you sound right now. Not taking the vaccine because there's a 0.0065% chance it's going to hurt you is just about as foolish as not wearing your seatbelt for the same reason.

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    8,039
    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    You know this only makes me even more confident that I'm winning this debate, right?
    I'm sure you feel that way, but I think you're jumping the gun here.
    Assuming you actually took the three shots you claim you did, and assuming they actually administered the Gene Therapy and not a Saline Solution, it may be 3 or 4 years before you see the results, that is if you're around to. The control group is certainly watching with great interest.

    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    The reason I haven't changed my mind yet isn't because I've already made it up.
    A little late for that, you already bet your life/immune system on it. (Again, assuming you actually took the three shots you claim you did, and assuming they actually administered the Gene Therapy and not a Saline Solution)


    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    I'm willing to admit that I'm wrong if the data shows me something else. The problem is that you all haven't shown me ANY convincing data yet.
    Well how about the last election debate, there's plenty of data to review from that, what say you now?

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,483
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Now for some more interesting facts.
    Lucky me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    There were 370 thousand US Covid deaths in 2020. In 2021, thus far there have been 423 thousand deaths.
    True, but the vast majority of the deaths happening now are happening to unvaccinated people. If 60% of the country wasn't already vaccinated, the number of dead in 2021 would be much, much higher (probably at least double).

    Aslo, 2020 and 2021 didn't start off on the same footing. 2020 started with 0 cases. 2021 started with over 200,000. That's going to skew the numbers too. So a direct comparison really doesn't tell us much.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Florida, (and Texas for that matter) a state with no mask or vaccine mandates, currently has the lowest Covid infection rate in the country, with 6.8 per 100,000 population, and the rate is falling.
    Florida doesn't have a mandate, but their vaccination rate is on par with the rest of the country (about 60%). So, that's still the vaccine protecting them, not the lack of safety measures.

    Regardless, those numbers might not be accurate. Florida is among the lowest states for cases, but they're also among the lowest states for testing. So the true number might be much higher. Also, remember how they fired that one data scientist and raided her home because she was sharing numbers that didn't look good? Who knows how bad or good it really is down there.


    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    The big question is, with approximately 60% of the US population vaccinated and strict mask mandates throughout the country, shouldn’t the rates of infection and deaths be going down, not up?
    Again, you're forgetting about exponential growth. The virus is spreading faster and faster all the time, and a 60% vaccination rate isn't good enough. It is slowing it down some. Without the vaccines, our death rates would certainly be much worse. But to actually get growth curve to start going down, we need to reach herd immunity levels, which are 70% to 90%.


    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Some independent alliances of physicians, such as the FLCCC, have performed clinical research and developed thirteen different prophylactic and treatment protocols... These protocols may or may not be effective for everyone, but at least we know their potential side effects are not serious due to our long experience with their components. That is more than we can say about the questionable and problematic vaccines. We now know they don’t work, have many serious short-term effects, may be making the virus worse, and have unknown long-term adverse effects.
    You're saying this like we don't already know the side effects of the vaccines. We do.

    You also don't seem to know the difference between short term and long term side effects when it comes to medicine. Don't feel bad. That's pretty common. Most people don't understand. Let me explain it to you.

    Long term side effects happen for a long time after taking a certain medication, hence the name. But they don't start a long time after. They start right away, and they persist for a long time after that (usually years or even until you die). This is obviously different than short term side effects, which also start right away, but end after a few days or weeks.

    You seem to think that long term side effects instead just randomly appear months or years after taking the drug. Like, a person takes the vaccine today, and then ten years later suddenly develops a blot clot or cancer because of the vaccine. That is not what happens when you take a one-time dose. If you're going to have side effects, you'll have them within a few days or weeks. So all those medical trials the vaccine companies did during most of 2020 were plenty long enough.

    Now, there is an exception to this. If you start taking a certain drug every day, then yes, long term side effects can develop like you think, with no clear indication for a while and then suddenly finding a cancerous lump many years later or something like that. But there's a difference here. In this case, you're taking a medication on a daily basis and it's slowly building up in your system for years, and eventually it reaches a critical dose that causes problems. But this is NOT what happens with the vaccines. With the vaccines, you get one or two shots. Then it's done. You're not getting more doses on a regular basis, so there's nothing building up in your system to surprise you later.
    Last edited by rawbutter; 11-23-2021 at 03:04 PM.

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,483
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone... except Rawbutter - Happy Day of Mourning to you and your family.
    By the way, I'm reporting stuff like this to the mods from now on. You're free to disagree with me and argue your point and post whatever links you want. But follow the rules. Keep it civil and don't be a bully.

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    8,039
    Lmfao

    Name:  LMFAO.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  46.9 KB

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    8,039
    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    By the way, I'm reporting stuff like this to the mods from now on. You're free to disagree with me and argue your point and post whatever links you want. But follow the rules. Keep it civil and don't be a bully.
    This is priceless

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,483
    Also, by the way, in case anyone is wondering why I'm not replying to Luke's comments, it's because he's on my ignore list. This is all I see when he posts. And it's wonderful.

    Name:  C8E4A40B-1A8F-478A-ACF5-16F48D333359.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  30.8 KB


  22. #172
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Jeet yet ?
    Posts
    7,963

    Question

    Anyone else want to be added to his ignore list ?


  23. #173
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    8,039
    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    Also, by the way, in case anyone is wondering why I'm not replying to Luke's comments, it's because he's on my ignore list. This is all I see when he posts. And it's wonderful.
    Okay since you brought it up, lets show the the sequence of comments to put it in perspective, which I find utterly hilarious by the way.
    And lets be real, you and I both know your reading my posts because you can't stand not knowing what I'm saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    My wife is a high school teacher, and the single greatest threat to her safety right now is the kids she is teaching. How messed up is that? It's certainly true that covid is much less of a danger to children, but they can also easily carry the virus and transmit it to adults. And the even crazier thing is that it goes even further than just school. My wife's father just had a stroke this past weekend, and she really wants to go and visit him. But he's 85, and she works in a school. She's scared to death that if she goes to see him, she'll pass on something from one of her kids. And it certainly doesn't help that many of her students aren't vaccinated (even though the vaccine is approved for that age group) because their parents are choosing to trust memes more than science. Therefore, we're staying at home and only calling him on the phone every day, even though we want to be at his house helping him with all the stuff he's dealing with right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Did dad get the covid vacc, if so when?
    Is your wife vaccinated for c19?
    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    I really don't get why you asked this question, but....Yes, my father-in-law got both shots.
    Yes, my wife has both shots and a booster.
    I have my two doses and I'm planning to get the booster today, as a matter of fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Why is your wife concerned about getting covid if shes vaccinated?
    Why is she concerned about giving her dad covid when their both vaccinated?
    How long after dad got the vaccine shot did he have his stroke?
    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    I already answered your first two questions in my previous post.
    As for the stroke thing, my father-in-law is fine, all things considered. Thanks for asking. The stroke was relatively minor, and not his first. He has a history of....um, low blood pressure? I can't remember what causes his strokes. But it's been going on for a while, long before he got the vaccine. He was in the first group to get vaccinated, so that was... when? February? Something like that.
    So no, he did not have a stroke because of the vaccine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Got it, you dont actually believe the vaccine works but you're going to take it anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    You're wrong. I've already explained why. If you don't understand what I actually believe by now, I'm not sure how to make it more clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    Also, I've asked the mods to lock this thread. It has already served its purpose, and sadly it's now starting to devolve into something else. I don't want to see it suffer the same fate as so many other political threads, so I'd rather it just get locked where it is now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Your backwards logic only makes sense to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    PRIVATE MESSAGE

    ba bye

    I really don't appreciate the last post you made in my tank hydro rule thread. I've asked you before to not put words in my mouth. Twice, actually. (I would provide you with proof, but those threads have long since been deleted, so.....) The fact that you would blatantly disregard such a simple request says volumes about your character.

    And it's the last straw, sadly. I've tried to be patient with you, but it seems like all you want to do is mock me. So, I'm putting you on my ignore list. Congratulations. I've been on this site for 14 years, and this is the first time I've ever had to use that feature.

    So in the future, save yourself the trouble of replying to any thread that I start. I won't see it. And I'll be happier for it.
    You conceded because it was checkmate, and you know it.

    Now, I could spend a bunch of time punching holes in you non logical thoughts and sewage you're spewing here and easily make you look like a fool but it's not necessary because everyone can see it for themselves. Not to mention you yourself know your logic doesn't hold water.

    What you and your people dont understand is our rights dont end where your nonsense begins.

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Jersey *908*
    Posts
    128
    You ask the moderators to close a thread on a dead forum? Jesus Christ you're pathetic. Also I appreciate the well wishes but covid-19 is nothing more than a cold and anyone who acts like it's more than that I feel sorry for or probably has low testosterone.

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Make Paintball Great Agai
    Posts
    9,163
    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutters
    By the way, I'm reporting stuff like this to the mods from now on.


    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •