Thread: So what's a pnu frame like?

So what's a pnu frame like?

Long story short, I'm getting a new frame at some point (nummech n mag) and saw that they are already setup for a pnu trigger drop in. I've never dealt with a pnu trigger so,

What are they like? What's the advantage? Why should I want one?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by trbo323 View Post
    Long story short, I'm getting a new frame at some point (nummech n mag) and saw that they are already setup for a pnu trigger drop in. I've never dealt with a pnu trigger so,

What are they like? What's the advantage? Why should I want one?

They are awesome, it's a super short walkable trigger. Lukescustoms.com also sells frames that have drop in parts that fit his t-rex and p90 lpr. You should check it out, his CHL frames come in double trigger or single trigger versions. He also has mp90 frames as well as z2 frames to use in a pneu-mag setup.
    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gundam V; 10-23-2021 at 04:59 PM.

When set up right, it can be as fast and walkable as any electro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam V View Post
    They are awesome, it's a super short walkable trigger. Lukescustoms.com also sells frames that have drop in parts that fit his t-rex and p90 lpr. You should check it out, his CHL frames come in double trigger or single trigger versions. He also has mp90 frames as well as z2 frames to use in a pneu-mag setup.
    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Yeah I know they are there, I like the gas through of the nummech though.

Maybe someday I'll do a CHL build but not this one

Quote Originally Posted by trbo323 View Post
    Long story short, I'm getting a new frame at some point (nummech n mag) and saw that they are already setup for a pnu trigger drop in.
    Unfortunately I'm not sure if Nummech will ever get around to making the drop-in kit for their frames. They're having enough trouble as it is keeping Automag frames in stock. So if you want to pneumag your Nummech frame, you'll have to do it yourself or hire someone to install it for you.

I should also point out that while, yes, pneumags can be as fast as electric triggers, they can be tricky to set up, and they require practice to shoot right. Still, I think they're worth it. I mostly tap fire with mine and hardly ever walk the trigger, but because the trigger pull is so light and short, it's much easier to stay on target and reliably shoot 7 - 8 bps.

If you do want to hire someone else to do it, let me know. That's literally what I do.