Thread: New Warp Adapter 90 Degree doesn't fit new or old Warp Adapter Upper

New Warp Adapter 90 Degree doesn't fit new or old Warp Adapter Upper

I just got back into Paintball after taking a break for about a decade; getting married and starting a family tends to do that. I have a Warp Feed on an Auto Mag with a Warp Feed body and another Warp Feed on an Invert Mini. Of going out using old plastic adapters that are 10+ years old they both broke. One I have working with the aid of a hose clamp but the other one wasn't salvageable. So I ordered a new 90 degree adapter and it didn't fit snugly at all in the warp adapter upper that I had. So I ordered another 90 degree adapter as a spare and a new warp adapter upper thinking maybe in the past decade the upper has changed size since the new adapter did. Well I get my second 90 degree adapter and the adapter upper in and I have the same problem, they don't fit together snugly at all. Am I just unlucky that the new 90 degree adapters I ordered don't fit the adapter uppers or are all of the new 90 degree adapters just too small? Is there is a new trick of using an o-ring or something to make the 90 degree adapters fit into the warp adapter upper?
    Last edited by ZalmoxisX; 12-07-2021 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Added Solved Prefix

Quote Originally Posted by ZalmoxisX View Post
    I just got back into Paintball after taking a break for about a decade; getting married and starting a family tends to do that. I have a Warp Feed on an Auto Mag with a Warp Feed body and another Warp Feed on an Invert Mini. Of going out using old plastic adapters that are 10+ years old they both broke. One I have working with the aid of a hose clamp but the other one wasn't salvageable. So I ordered a new 90 degree adapter and it didn't fit snugly at all in the warp adapter upper that I had. So I ordered another 90 degree adapter as a spare and a new warp adapter upper thinking maybe in the past decade the upper has changed size since the new adapter did. Well I get my second 90 degree adapter and the adapter upper in and I have the same problem, they don't fit together snugly at all. Am I just unlucky that the new 90 degree adapters I ordered don't fit the adapter uppers or are all of the new 90 degree adapters just too small? Is there is a new trick of using an o-ring or something to make the 90 degree adapters fit into the warp adapter upper?
    The warp hose was originally designed to be used with orings to make it fit snug into the warp adapter upper and lower. Using the super hose got rid of the orings. I just checked the ones I have and the warp adapter upper does not fit tight on the 90 either. Mine are all older so this is the way they have always been. Just put a piece of tape on it and force it on.
    Last edited by Tunaman; 12-02-2021 at 07:50 AM.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Thanks for the reply. I just tried some sport tape and things fitting together great now.