Thread: ZENITRAM Bushmaster 15 degree ASA

ZENITRAM Bushmaster 15 degree ASA

Title says it all. I’m looking for a 15 degree ASA for my old B2K. I know it’s a long shot, but I can’t help but try. If anyone has one or knows where I can find one I’d be stoked.

Also looking for a low rise feed neck with B2K threads but the Zenitram 15 degree ASA is more important.

Thanks guys!

You do realize that Zeni 15° verts are very expensive. I have not seen one for sale in a long time. I would price it at more than $100 for one.

For feednecks, i have Empire universal locking feednecks, unless you want something smaller like a CCM no rise. Pretty sure i have all flavors of feednecks you might need. If you have an idea on what you want, that would help. If you need a new vert to replace the old HPR, i should have one to sell.

Yeah, I realize costs would be high. $100+ is pretty ludicrous, but I get it.. In the absence of inventory gouge like there is no tomorrow. That said, my only other solution would be to hit up a local machine shop which I doubt would be cheaper so that limits my options.

As for the feedneck I'm really just looking for something shorter than stock that has ICD threads. My understanding from my searching was the feedneck threads were different than other manufacturers. Being the internet has become the misinformation highway that may however be incorrect.

The one currently on there is about 2 inches tall where I'd like to drop it about an inch.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddsquaD View Post
    Yeah, I realize costs would be high. $100+ is pretty ludicrous, but I get it.. In the absence of inventory gouge like there is no tomorrow. That said, my only other solution would be to hit up a local machine shop which I doubt would be cheaper so that limits my options.

As for the feedneck I'm really just looking for something shorter than stock that has ICD threads. My understanding from my searching was the feedneck threads were different than other manufacturers. Being the internet has become the misinformation highway that may however be incorrect.

The one currently on there is about 2 inches tall where I'd like to drop it about an inch.
    If you go with a simpler design, i.e. take a stock vert and ask them to make it bent, that might actually be cheaper. As i won't sell any of my zeni verts.

The feednecks are ICD threads. CCM, AKA, Empire and CP, when they state ICD then the threads will fit. You can sometimes use AGD threaded feednecks, but it is really hit or miss. Some fit nicely, some you get 1 turn on the thread and that's it.

So hit me up on anything you may need. You never know what i am willing to sell.

Not a bad idea actually. Not sure what that would look like (Maybe a bit too cobbled together) but I'd be willing to take a crack at it. Hell, if it's cheap enough and I could get enough people interested I could have them do a small run. Lot of moving pieces there though...

Wheels turning... *pop* *crackle* *fizzzt...*

Probably more grief than it's worth.
    Last edited by ToddsquaD; 01-12-2022 at 05:20 PM.

The easiest way is to have a stock vert cut and the vert screw, redrilled to maintain perpendicular to the body and have a new oring groove cut. Might be easier to start fresh instead of hacking but, price it out with a local machine shop. They may just do it cause it's different.

I highly doubt that you would find enough people for a small run. You would need to look at numbers like 25 or 50 units for it to be profitable on your end and on the potential buyer's end. But i have a different idea. I could talk to someone that might be able to 3D print a few. Other than the CAD time, just being able to order as needed(plus i would take a couple, because its my idea) would save on costs. If you are really interested in that(as well as the ability to colour them instead of black, clear and nothing else except re-anno). I have some vert screws and orings. Won't be able to do a pressure gauge port but they look ugly, IMHO.

Also, i have oring kits and a few other ICD parts. So LMK what you think.

Well, that's just it... I'm not looking to make a profit. I'd just get enough people together that want them, determine costs and then split the expense. Anyone interested would just have to pay their own shipping after the initial cost. I contacted my local machine shop and I'm looking into seeing what it would cost. they do a lot of one off parts for local race teams. It may or may not be feasible in terms of cost but I won't know unless I dig a little deeper.

I'm out of town on business for the next week so I likely won't know much until I get back.
    Last edited by ToddsquaD; 01-14-2022 at 09:12 AM.