Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Gas pump tyranny/fascism

Oh! Are we back? Hope everyone had fun at Tunaball. I wanted to get there, but the realization that fuel for travel at todays price was going to be 75% of the total cost, like 50 gallons round trip, kinda put the kabosh on that. Thank you, Brand...umm... Putin! yeah, that's who.
    Plus the fact that it's the height of summer and working the farm takes a lot of labor. Days off are far and few between.
    But I was getting bored.
    After a week of two major SCOTUS decisions, a NYSC decision and congress passing a bill funding what the SCOTUS had already declared unconstitutional, this place has been **crickets**
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Oh! Are we back? Hope everyone had fun at Tunaball. I wanted to get there, but the realization that fuel for travel at todays price was going to be 75% of the total cost, like 50 gallons round trip, kinda put the kabosh on that. Thank you, Brand...umm... Putin! yeah, that's who.
    Plus the fact that it's the height of summer and working the farm takes a lot of labor. Days off are far and few between.
    But I was getting bored.
    After a week of two major SCOTUS decisions, a NYSC decision and congress passing a bill funding what the SCOTUS had already declared unconstitutional, this place has been **crickets**

You're hashing my mellow. Still high on pork, still drunk on homemade cider(18%), moonshine & anything else I imbibed this weekend. The real world can wait. But funnily enough, someone was a no show who said he would teach me how wrong I was or something...

Suffice to say, saw good friends who remain friends. You can never believe what you read on the interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    You're hashing my mellow. Still high on pork, still drunk on homemade cider(18%), moonshine & anything else I imbibed this weekend. The real world can wait. But funnily enough, someone was a no show who said he would teach me how wrong I was or something...

Suffice to say, saw good friends who remain friends. You can never believe what you read on the interwebs.
    I was there, and I made you laugh :*
    68 Automag Classic, ReTro valve, Lvl. 10, 16" Dye Boomstick, AGD chrome Intelliframe, Shocktech black cradle, Air America Armegeddon 114/4500, Smartparts gadget grip

A.N.S. GX-3 Autococker,Eclipse swing frame, Air America Messiah Reg.

AO Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1521330

Quote Originally Posted by pimped mag 01 View Post
    I was there, and I made you laugh :*
    It was the chinesium....