Thread: Member-Approving ADMINS & MODS

Member-Approving ADMINS & MODS

Howdy!

It was brought up in a post on an AGD Facebook group that an old member couldn't reset their password or create a new account (no verification email ever received) and no response vis the Contact Us link at the bottom of AO.

Just wanted to make sure all's working and someone's aware as I frequently share AO links to hopefully send people back to the AGD homeland and its repository of 'Mag knowledge & history.

>>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Thanks for bringing this up. The site definitely needs a little TLC. I also don't get email notifications when someone sends me a private message or posts in one of my subscribed threads. I haven't complained about it before because I still check here almost every day, so the email isn't really needed, but something is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    Howdy!

It was brought up in a post on an AGD Facebook group that an old member couldn't reset their password or create a new account (no verification email ever received) and no response vis the Contact Us link at the bottom of AO.

Just wanted to make sure all's working and someone's aware as I frequently share AO links to hopefully send people back to the AGD homeland and its repository of 'Mag knowledge & history.

Dayspring and Bunny are on it.

Contact us is working. Could you test it out and let me know if you don't get a response in 48 hours. Thanks

As a member, I approve the mods here.
    And I've had trouble before, but it was always on this end. As in "this browser not supported", my fault running windows '97.
    Obviously, I've discovered ways around that.

I'm not into "social media", but I will link to AO when it's appropriate on other message boards.
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals